Well folks.....IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME AGAIN!!!! Panthers vs Jaguars.....SOUL BOWL TIME!!!!

The last a Central vs. Ozen had great attendance was in 2011 when Ozen defeated Central for the first time in about 7 years. That year Ozen was the underdog, but look at the awards and accolades that amassed that year dispite their record. Ijs

No team in this series has won seven years consecutively. This rivalry is pretty evenly matched.

What's the all-time record?

Btw, this series ISN'T evenly matched. Anything to attempt to toot your horn I guess...

No sir....no need to toot my own horn because this is not about me. I've been digging trying to find the overall series record and I'm pretty confident that it is quite evenly matched since the first meeting. They used to have that info posted on this site. Guess it got taken down for some reason....anyways I'll be sure to get that back to ya boss. Bank on it....

What's the all-time record?

Btw, this series ISN'T evenly matched. Anything to attempt to toot your horn I guess...

the info i found shows central up 7-6

http://media.hometeamsonline.com/photos/football/CENTRALJAGUARS/All_Time_Record_vs._Opponents.pdf

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=CENTRALJAGUARS&s=football&p=custom&pagename=Record+vs%2E+Opponents+All+Time

This thread has been way to quiet. Sounds like many Jag fans, like myself, are still disappointed about last weeks loss and they way we lost. Many were looking at the opportunity of an out right district championship but that won't happen now. I hope the boys have put it behind them and come out focused on Ozen and only Ozen. Loosing this one could have them sliding from a possible 2nd in district finish to 4th. Let's go Jags, time to take care of business.

My reason for victory tonight is that I have noticed since the PA-M game, besides the occasional play, Foreman doesn't have his offensive starters playing defense and his defensive starters playing offense. Trying to build depth because if the school ever wants to make a serious playoff push, that's what it will take. Unlike last week, Foreman makes the proper halftime adjustments and pulls away with this one in the 2nd half.

Jaguars 41 (we will miss at least one extra point)
Panthers 24
Panthers