Hardin-Jefferson 35 Orangefield 28/Final

WOSgrad

Kress got the start because of the injury to Langley who was the starting safety and tailback. Watkins had to fill in at tailback. Watkins caught a 50 yard td and ran in a 10 yarder. He also caused the fumble on the 70 yd run at the 1 yd line. By the way - he and #52 are my sons! I'm proud of all of our Bobcats! They played really hard tonight!!

Kress got the start because of the injury to Langley who was the starting safety and tailback. Watkins had to fill in at tailback. Watkins caught a 50 yard td and ran in a 10 yarder. He also caused the fumble on the 70 yd run at the 1 yd line. By the way - he and #52 are my sons! I'm proud of all of our Bobcats! They played really hard tonight!!

Good stuff! Hope your boys keep their chins up! Gritty effort.

You don't think the other team had anything to do with that I guess.

No no no. Keep up buddy. HJ is the only team in SE tx that has improved from last year. They either beat teams that are deemed worthy opponents because they are superior to all other teams this year OR played horribly if they are taken to task by teams they consider inferior. Hope that helps ;)

No no no. Keep up buddy. HJ is the only team in SE tx that has improved from last year. They either beat teams that are deemed worthy opponents because they are superior to all other teams this year OR played horribly if they are taken to task by teams they consider inferior. Hope that helps ;)

That's indicative of about 3 people's opinions on here, anyway. Bedelmon just posts so much it FEELS like dozens. ;)

You need to move to the WOS thread, they may need you next week!!!! ;)

Second and third, sorry.

I would argue it was for first and third. HJ has the talent and coaching to beat WOS this season. As an HJ fan, I totally agree with WOS fans that yall are the prohibitive favorite, but this is a team that COULD beat the stangs. HJ will come in fresh off a bye week to heal and rest up, and with an extra week to gameplan. Again, WOS should be favored to win against HJ, but if the hawks pull it off, the only people who will be truly shocked are the WOS fans.