Groveton 70 Hull-Daisetta 34/Final

WOSgrad

Last night was very embarrassing to say the least. Groveton is a very well Coached team offensively and defensively. I believe few folks realize Groveton has played a tough schedule and had alot of injuries, looks like those players are healthy now. The Indians have two lineman on the strong side of the line that are pure maulers! Both O-lineman #64 and #77 are huge, I heard big #77 came back from an injury, he has to be 6'4 290lbs! Groveton is not lacking in the skill position area, #4, #1 and #14 are very athletic and fast. RB Odom was a man beast all night! I really hope that Groveton pulled a flipper on HD and just started running that offense this week, because our players looked helpless, out of place and confused from start to finish. Never know... maybe our film study was showing a power running offense... I'm just in shock. Also I did notice the defense that Groveton Coaches ran was very impressive and smart. I think they picked up on HD play calling tendencies, as far as a lack of running to a certain point or area. Also the delay of some of our plays can't work with D-line penetration. This is a tough and embarrassing loss, I will eat my crow and tip my hat to Groveton. Them Indian Coaches and players were ready to play, very well prepared. I bet Groveton is fighting for the District Championship, you folks are wrong if you think they are not any good. By saying that, I am not saying that HD is a great team, we got alot of work to do. Congrats to the Indians on turning their season around, good luck this season. Let it be known, HD losing to West Hardin is totally unexceptable!!!!!!!!!! We better pull out all the stops!!!!! HD NATION keep your heads up, I still love yall and I'm proud of where I'm from!!!!! Red and black til I die!!!!!!

P.S. Ex-Panther, you are a coward and should be kicked off this site. Putting down kids and their community is not right. I have talked smack about Liberty Panther football, but never have I said the low down, nasty, hateful things you have said, regarding my town. Back off...

Nope, groveton has been in the spread all year bud.  Those same kids you mentioned played against SA...and the score (38-6) didn't tell the whole story.  Atleast you admitted that your team got smoked...but Groveton is a very very average 2A team at best.

Nope, groveton has been in the spread all year bud.  Those same kids you mentioned played against SA...and the score (38-6) didn't tell the whole story.  Atleast you admitted that your team got smoked...but Groveton is a very very average 2A team at best.

I respect your opinion, but post back on here when Groveton has played all their District games. Good team... they will surprise this District.

I respect your opinion, but post back on here when Groveton has played all their District games. Good team... they will surprise this District.

Groveton has been smoked most of their games this season. Including the last 2 weeks prior to other 2A schools.

That's your problem. You think because they whipped HD they're some kind of powerhouse. Kind of like after your scrimmage with Warren talking about how tough they were. How's that working out for them.

Get a clue man. I thought I would wake up this morning and really let you have it. But I almost feel sorry for you. Soooooo dillusional..

Last night was very embarrassing to say the least. Groveton is a very well Coached team offensively and defensively. I believe few folks realize Groveton has played a tough schedule and had alot of injuries, looks like those players are healthy now. The Indians have two lineman on the strong side of the line that are pure maulers! Both O-lineman #64 and #77 are huge, I heard big #77 came back from an injury, he has to be 6'4 290lbs! Groveton is not lacking in the skill position area, #4, #1 and #14 are very athletic and fast. RB Odom was a man beast all night! I really hope that Groveton pulled a flipper on HD and just started running that offense this week, because our players looked helpless, out of place and confused from start to finish. Never know... maybe our film study was showing a power running offense... I'm just in shock. Also I did notice the defense that Groveton Coaches ran was very impressive and smart. I think they picked up on HD play calling tendencies, as far as a lack of running to a certain point or area. Also the delay of some of our plays can't work with D-line penetration. This is a tough and embarrassing loss, I will eat my crow and tip my hat to Groveton. Them Indian Coaches and players were ready to play, very well prepared. I bet Groveton is fighting for the District Championship, you folks are wrong if you think they are not any good. By saying that, I am not saying that HD is a great team, we got alot of work to do. Congrats to the Indians on turning their season around, good luck this season. Let it be known, HD losing to West Hardin is totally unexceptable!!!!!!!!!! We better pull out all the stops!!!!! HD NATION keep your heads up, I still love yall and I'm proud of where I'm from!!!!! Red and black til I die!!!!!!

P.S. Ex-Panther, you are a coward and should be kicked off this site. Putting down kids and their community is not right. I have talked smack about Liberty Panther football, but never have I said the low down, nasty, hateful things you have said, regarding my town. Back off...

Everyone goes to the "putting down the kids card" when they are out of comments and have made fools of themselves with their ridiculous posts. If you want the "kids" to not be subjected to being put down you should immediately stop posting. It is YOUR posts that ensnares people into "putting kids down". YOU are the sole reason that hateful things get said about your "town". HD in reality is insignificant and not on the radar of normal people. HD has no tradition other than being slow and is not even thought of outside of HD and the horrible teams they schedule. To the districts to the North and West, HD is a bye week and nothing more.

Just so you know and you should know by now, beating HD does not make you a good team. Beating HD does not mean that you can beat San Augustine. Groveton is pathetic and have been ran off the field by every decent team they have played. HD is worse. Now go and cry me a river.  

HD 55 ----seems u can dish it out but not take it...ex-Panther gave u a little dose if your own medicine now u know how we feel every week reading your non-sense about our kids and our programs!!!!

No mam your wrong, I made comments strictly about Panther football. If you can't see a difference in what he said, compared to my posts... your lost. Oh yeah, I'm sure there is a scrap booking thread somewhere, I'm not gonna go back and fourth with someone that doesn't know what a bubble screen is. lol, ;)  :D

P.S. If you support this or think I said this about Liberty folks your wrong. I was raised better than that. "Sir you are a loser and always will be one. Hull-Daisetta is nothing but a disgrace to Liberty County. That closed door town y'all live in is pathetic and miserable. Only thing you and majority of those bums have to live for is Football and that 1979 State Title. quit living in the late 70's have more civilization, and be more modern. Forever that school district will be the laughing stock of the area. Get a grip on life find a hobby and stop living your life through other people". Wow... SMH... Sportsmommy dearest, you may want to hit up that scrap booking thread.

Last night was very embarrassing to say the least. Groveton is a very well Coached team offensively and defensively. I believe few folks realize Groveton has played a tough schedule and had alot of injuries, looks like those players are healthy now. The Indians have two lineman on the strong side of the line that are pure maulers! Both O-lineman #64 and #77 are huge, I heard big #77 came back from an injury, he has to be 6'4 290lbs! Groveton is not lacking in the skill position area, #4, #1 and #14 are very athletic and fast. RB Odom was a man beast all night! I really hope that Groveton pulled a flipper on HD and just started running that offense this week, because our players looked helpless, out of place and confused from start to finish. Never know... maybe our film study was showing a power running offense... I'm just in shock. Also I did notice the defense that Groveton Coaches ran was very impressive and smart. I think they picked up on HD play calling tendencies, as far as a lack of running to a certain point or area. Also the delay of some of our plays can't work with D-line penetration. This is a tough and embarrassing loss, I will eat my crow and tip my hat to Groveton. Them Indian Coaches and players were ready to play, very well prepared. I bet Groveton is fighting for the District Championship, you folks are wrong if you think they are not any good. By saying that, I am not saying that HD is a great team, we got alot of work to do. Congrats to the Indians on turning their season around, good luck this season. Let it be known, HD losing to West Hardin is totally unexceptable!!!!!!!!!! We better pull out all the stops!!!!! HD NATION keep your heads up, I still love yall and I'm proud of where I'm from!!!!! Red and black til I die!!!!!!

P.S. Ex-Panther, you are a coward and should be kicked off this site. Putting down kids and their community is not right. I have talked smack about Liberty Panther football, but never have I said the low down, nasty, hateful things you have said, regarding my town. Back off...

How bout you stay on 770 as well don't ever past the Raywood City Limits. Your only accepted in Hull, Daisetta, and maybe Raywood smh. A coward? heck I don't sit around the job writing chronicles about HD lmao. You are pathetic and you want to get all sensitive saying I'm insulting your town and kids, when you think like HD is heaven. Beat it creep. Hull Daisetta is an imitation of The Hills have eyes. Get a life you loser! Stop living it through young teens.

I'm rooting for those West Hardin Fighting Oilers to beat HD

This game will determine last place in the district. Too bad HD cant play Sabine Pass, Colmesneil, or Burkeville again. They could end up with a winning record. Looks like some teams will be gaining on that "all time wins" position. We are beginning to see why Coach Finney left.

This game will determine last place in the district. Too bad HD cant play Sabine Pass, Colmesneil, or Burkeville again. They could end up with a winning record. Looks like some teams will be gaining on that "all time wins" position. We are beginning to see why Coach Finney left.

you got that right!

How bout you stay on 770 as well don't ever past the Raywood City Limits. Your only accepted in Hull, Daisetta, and maybe Raywood smh. A coward? heck I don't sit around the job writing chronicles about HD lmao. You are pathetic and you want to get all sensitive saying I'm insulting your town and kids, when you think like HD is heaven. Beat it creep. Hull Daisetta is an imitation of The Hills have eyes. Get a life you loser! Stop living it through young teens.