Dayton vs. KWP Who Do You PIck?

Flip that score and you nailed it. This historic rivalry is gonna be ugly. Although your analysis is by far the most educated of your other Dayton brethren ( that means colleagues (that means lizard loungers ( that means trailer park residents) ok now that we've broke that down to the others level, I got a feelin Fergie, that tonight's gonna be a Panther night that tonight's gonna be a Panther, Panther night. Don't lie you sang it out loud didn't ya. Would interject (that means add, man you Dayton folk are hard to write a thread for) some stats but that's boring I mean these are high school kids and you can throw stats out the window (ie Newton vs WOS lol haha Goliath vs David my rear end y'all got owned by a perienial powerhouse that had 3 loses (btw the last time WOS did any thing significant they won on penetrations against this years Donny Wahlbergs New Kids on the Block RSS Rangers, look it up on Wikipedia). Hope not to offend anyone, oh btw RSS takes PAM to the little boys room tonight and spanks that bottom BLUE, ok I'm done. And remember folks it's only a game, peace out its gameday, no injuries is all that really counts at the end of the night!!😳😳😳😝😝😘😘🐴🐴😘😘