Beaumont Central 68 Lumberton 7/Final

WOSgrad

and still throwing bombs smh...that darn Toby...smh...

Stop all  the crying, yall do it on the youth board enough.You have kids playing for schalorships and yes they will send their best film to the school of choice. I told you guys Lumberton would get beat by Ozen and Central!! Ask the president of the board if Central broke the spirit of the rule by throwing bombs up by 50. Keep watering down your youth programs and this is what you get!! I knew someone would complain about the point difference. SMH

This is high school football not the STJFL!!!!

Didn't say coach was pathetic just said his decision tonight to keep starters in the game that long in my opinion was pathetic. He's done a good job at central. Also was still throwing in the 4th up by 50.

Did Lumberton pull their starters!! I think its unfair for any team to pull their starters and the losing team keep their ones in. the ones are upset so whos to say they wouldnt take shots at the twos, it happens in the STJFL,  just saying. everyone notices QB and RB so whos to say his OL was not backup kids. No one practice being up by 60 pts, the twos get very little work and you can blame that on the UIL!!! They will get their chance next year!!! Its called wait you turn!!

Nederland was up big in the 4th quarter and their QB was still in the game, and yes he did pull up injured. Thats the only reason their #2 went in the game. I forgot their coach is a legend and its ok!!! WOW

BISD kids and staffs have been through enough can they enjoy themselves for once without someone complaining about a good win!!

Not for me to say but if you can score why not score? that is why they play the game. I have no problem with them putting up numbers like that. Have to agree there was a defense on the other side of the ball, just not a good one. I am anxious to see Central and NED get it on , and also PNG to go head to head with these two. Just so I can see how our defense does against them. To this point with the exception of WOS we have not been tested in my opinion. The next two weeks will be the deciding factor in how the district should turnout. Time to open up the playbook and the trick plays, im ready for some fake punts, onside kicks, hook and ladder type stuff.  I wanna see how creative these coaches can get and who wants it the most. Will somebody do it I don't know but it will be fun to watch.

Did Lumberton pull their starters!! I think its unfair for any team to pull their starters and the losing team keep their ones in. the ones are upset so whos to say they wouldnt take shots at the twos, it happens in the STJFL,  just saying. everyone notices QB and RB so whos to say his OL was not backup kids. No one practice being up by 60 pts, the twos get very little work and you can blame that on the UIL!!! They will get their chance next year!!! Its called wait you turn!!

Nederland was up big in the 4th quarter and their QB was still in the game, and yes he did pull up injured. Thats the only reason their #2 went in the game. I forgot their coach is a legend and its ok!!! WOW

BISD kids and staffs have been through enough can they enjoy themselves for once without someone complaining about a good win!!

Always so classy Jag86.......