Beaumont Central 68 Lumberton 7/Final

WOSgrad

My bad then. What I get for trusting a thread. My comment was based on what I read about throwing deep, starters, etc. You know I am a huge Toby Foreman proponent. I just hate HS teams running up scores late. If that's how it happened, you're right about that. Kids have to play through the whistles or risk getting hurt.

Most of those long td passes were in the first half. I'm Not gonna lie. Jags was full throttle in the first half. 2nd half, offensively, the playcalling went vanilla. Bit tje defense renained aggressive, which was a point of interest addressed by Coach Foreman last week when we let GCM score all of those 2nd half td's

Most of those long td passes were in the first half. I'm Not gonna lie. Jags was full throttle in the first half. 2nd half, offensively, the playcalling went vanilla. Bit tje defense renained aggressive, which was a point of interest addressed by Coach Foreman last week when we let GCM score all of those 2nd half td's

No issue with scoring as much as you can in the 1h. You can't play kids less than a full half and get them the reps they need. Even for a series or two in the 2h. After that, empty the bench. You don't get enough games like this where all the kids can get quality minutes.

awe head 13 no need to call the coach pathetic.  just wait until baseball season.  we will c if u call your baseball coach pathetic for running the score up.  waiting on the excuse

I agree...

The kids needed some work before next week. The offense went really vanilla...2 of the last 3 scores were by the defense.

I'm a Lumberton supporter but I have no problem with the score. Need to quit looking for sympathy and excuses and do something about it. That goes for the coaches too. They need to get pissed off and start taking it personal not just during the game but every minute. It's embarrassing to get beat like that. Whatcha going to do to change it? It starts when the alarm goes off in the morning.

Okay this game is over goodness. Let it go. We lost and there is Nothing that can change the outcome from last night. Gotta give it to Central they are a good team and will make a run for the district title.

Raidernation Let's keep supporting our boys. I saw one of our players at the gas station after the game and he was down and I told him to keep his head up and it put a big smile on his face.