Channelview 70 Port Arthur Memorial 49/Final

WOSgrad

that breaks the record by North Shore.

Well well well let's go to the prediction board again. Let's see. Channelview UHOH!! Wow wait til y'all see the Rangers if you thank that's a bad whoppin. Time for you to relinquish advanced member on the staff and change yo name to CE King Buddy or Bronco Buddy

Well well well let's go to the prediction board again. Let's see. Channelview UHOH!! Wow wait til y'all see the Rangers if you thank that's a bad whoppin. Time for you to relinquish advanced member on the staff and change yo name to CE King Buddy or Bronco Buddy

your Humble team lost and your Deer Park team lost their rivalry game tonight, I wouldn't be to happy if I were you, unless you trolling threads again ;)

Watched MHS against Central and wasn't impressed. First I've said it all along I don't see what the hype is about Kam Martin, Dauphine is 10x's better than him along with a few other RB's in the area I've seen this year. Next the offense leans too much on the run game stop PA from running the ball and you'll destroy them they can't pass the ball at all. As far as defense they sat back in cover 3 pretty much the entire game Central just didn't start exploiting it till late. Looks like CV did a good job at exploiting, I said this a few weeks back and I'll say it again the coaching in setx needs to improve drastically especially at schools like PA with so much talent.

May need to change their name back to PA Jefferson now that was a winning program. And what's this obsession with the word Troll?? Wikipedia defines something and just like a team beats irrelevant teams ie CE King y'all bandwagonit on here. What's next the word cougar for elderly lady's that like young men. I prefer to thank of a cougar is something to be very afraid of on the gridiron. Go Rangers and my new fav team The CV Falcons 😳😳🐴