Hull-Daisetta will not make the playoffs in 2014!!!!

Skilled95

I'm putting you on the spot HDBobcat55.HD will lose to Centerville, Lovelady, Groveton, and somebody else in the district. Take that to the bank

I see them losing to Centerville and Lovelady, but maybe not Groveton. But Anderson-Shiro and West Hardin will be tough games for as well. Centerville, Lovelady and Anderson-Shiro are currently in the state rankings.

HD will have to earn it's 3rd place spot. Very well could see them not make playoffs.

I see them losing to Centerville and Lovelady, but maybe not Groveton. But Anderson-Shiro and West Hardin will be tough games for as well. Centerville, Lovelady and Anderson-Shiro are currently in the state rankings.

HD will have to earn it's 3rd place spot. Very well could see them not make playoffs.

just trying to get a reaction out
of HDBobcat55

I'm putting you on the spot HDBobcat55.HD will lose to Centerville, Lovelady, Groveton, and somebody else in the district.

I'll take the bait :lol: . I'm just flattered that you would eat, sleep and breathe HD football. Although in a negative manner, funny none the less. I'm will apologize ahead of time for your high blood pressure and depression meds, since your health is apparently connected to HD football. I'm sure Liberty's great 2-0 start has you fired up and happy though! As far as my HD Bobcats, I feel like Coach Hodges has the team going in the right direction. HD has once again had the injury bug early, the bye week came at the right time, allowing our boys to heal. In my opinion HD does have a very tough District. I do feel like Lovelady is overrated, based on who they have played, and the fact that HD has beat them the last 3 years. Groveton want be a problem for HD, neither will AS. The District Championship will be HD vs Centerville, and we all know CV is the heavy favor. Now does that make CV unbeatable... no it does not. HD has a good chance to make the playoffs, HD has a chance to win the District. Thank you Ex Panther for following them Fighting HD Bobcats! Winningest team in Liberty County! HD NATION! Ride for the brand!

[font=Arial, 'sans-serif']I'll take the bait :lol: . I'm just flattered that you would eat, sleep and breathe HD football. Although in a negative manner, funny none the less. I'm will apologize ahead of time for your high blood pressure and depression meds, since your health is apparently connected to HD football. I'm sure Liberty's great 2-0 start has you fired up and happy though! As far as my HD Bobcats, I feel like Coach Hodges has the team going in the right direction. HD has once again had the injury bug early, the bye week came at the right time, allowing our boys to heal. In my opinion HD does have a very tough District. I do feel like Lovelady is overrated, based on who they have played, and the fact that HD has beat them the last 3 years. Groveton want be a problem for HD, neither will AS. The District Championship will be HD vs Centerville, and we all know CV is the heavy favor. Now does that make CV unbeatable... no it does not. HD has a good chance to make the playoffs, HD has a chance to win the District. Thank you Ex Panther for following them Fighting HD Bobcats! Winningest team in Liberty County! HD NATION! Ride for the brand![/size][/font]

Hmmmm, a DC.

[font=Arial, 'sans-serif']I'll take the bait :lol: . I'm just flattered that you would eat, sleep and breathe HD football. Although in a negative manner, funny none the less. I'm will apologize ahead of time for your high blood pressure and depression meds, since your health is apparently connected to HD football. I'm sure Liberty's great 2-0 start has you fired up and happy though! As far as my HD Bobcats, I feel like Coach Hodges has the team going in the right direction. HD has once again had the injury bug early, the bye week came at the right time, allowing our boys to heal. In my opinion HD does have a very tough District. I do feel like Lovelady is overrated, based on who they have played, and the fact that HD has beat them the last 3 years. Groveton want be a problem for HD, neither will AS. The District Championship will be HD vs Centerville, and we all know CV is the heavy favor. Now does that make CV unbeatable... no it does not. HD has a good chance to make the playoffs, HD has a chance to win the District. Thank you Ex Panther for following them Fighting HD Bobcats! Winningest team in Liberty County! HD NATION! Ride for the brand![/size][/font]

That's a bold statement, only time will tell! I think HD has a tough road in front of them but Im definatly not counting them out, good luck to the bobcats this year!

Centerville will blow everyone out in district ...

There's a couple things you have to remember here.

1. We're talking about 15-18yr old kids who we all were at one time
  2. This is 2A football, the smallest 11 man classification in the state

Point being, we all are well aware that when you're dealing with kids, to expect the unexpected. You never know if kids are gonna show up mentally or emotionally ready every Friday. We take that for granted from time to time and base our opinions off past results and athletic abilites and matchups....but don't forget the human element.

Secondly, we're talking small school football. I'm by no means saying that Centerville is a one man team. They have a very good "team" and that's what makes them the favorite. But don't forget this is schools that have no more than 210 total kids in grades 9-12, so maybe 100 boys in high school, so that's probably 65-70 males grades 10-12. Even if 60% of those kids play football (which is hard to believe but true in a ton of small texas schools), we're still talking about 30-40 kids playing ball TOPS. Factor in that maybe half of those kids are truly athletes, and you'd be hardpressed to find a 2A team with more than 12-15 SOLID players with about the same amount of decent reserves (if you're lucky). I'm saying all this to get to the point that you never know who or what a tiny team is going to be in 4-8 weeks. You lose a couple of those solid kids to injuires (usually happens), one or two screw up and fail in the classroom, and another one catches an attitude and quits or gets kicked off the team..... all the sudden out of those 12 really good players.... over 40% of them are gone. Sometimes the competetion level is low enough to where those backups are better than starters at some of the same schools in the district or area. Sometimes it's just the team that goes unscathed (no injuries, grade casualties, personal issues, attitude problems etc) that win it all.

Everyone gives HD55 a hard time about the "4 Horsemen" but at this level, 4 or 5 really good kids can make a huge difference. I tell you this, do I like HD's chances against Centerville if both teams have everyone playing and clicking on all cylinders? Heck no. Do I like HD's chances if Centerville's top 5 players aren't playing and HD is at full strength? Absolutely! I don't wish injury or bad luck on anyone, but just bringing it to light. While on the topic of Centerville, they are a perfect example. They had a two-headed monster at QB last year who were both named 1st team all-district as juniors last season. One of them is focusing on his baseball career and isn't playing. That's a solid 2 way starter down. One of their big OL/DL who was  stud last year..... neck injury in the first game and I don't think he's gonna get to play anymore. That's just a couple examples that all these little schools face as reality.  

HD is fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to be in a district that has 3 of the top 21 ranked 2A-DI schools currently. Plus Groveton who can showup and always has solid athletes. Just like the SA, Alto, WS districts of the last couple years, whoever comes out of D12 will be battle tested. I like HD's chances as they are getting back to health and gelling as a team.

So to say Centerville will blow everyone out in district play really is counting your chickens before they hatch.

I'll take the bait :lol: . I'm just flattered that you would eat, sleep and breathe HD football. Although in a negative manner, funny none the less. I'm will apologize ahead of time for your high blood pressure and depression meds, since your health is apparently connected to HD football. I'm sure Liberty's great 2-0 start has you fired up and happy though! As far as my HD Bobcats, I feel like Coach Hodges has the team going in the right direction. HD has once again had the injury bug early, the bye week came at the right time, allowing our boys to heal. In my opinion HD does have a very tough District. I do feel like Lovelady is overrated, based on who they have played, and the fact that HD has beat them the last 3 years. Groveton want be a problem for HD, neither will AS. The District Championship will be HD vs Centerville, and we all know CV is the heavy favor. Now does that make CV unbeatable... no it does not. HD has a good chance to make the playoffs, HD has a chance to win the District. Thank you Ex Panther for following them Fighting HD Bobcats! Winningest team in Liberty County! HD NATION! Ride for the brand!

wow

I'll take the bait :lol: . I'm just flattered that you would eat, sleep and breathe HD football. Although in a negative manner, funny none the less. I'm will apologize ahead of time for your high blood pressure and depression meds, since your health is apparently connected to HD football. I'm sure Liberty's great 2-0 start has you fired up and happy though! As far as my HD Bobcats, I feel like Coach Hodges has the team going in the right direction. HD has once again had the injury bug early, the bye week came at the right time, allowing our boys to heal. In my opinion HD does have a very tough District. I do feel like Lovelady is overrated, based on who they have played, and the fact that HD has beat them the last 3 years. Groveton want be a problem for HD, neither will AS. The District Championship will be HD vs Centerville, and we all know CV is the heavy favor. Now does that make CV unbeatable... no it does not. HD has a good chance to make the playoffs, HD has a chance to win the District. Thank you Ex Panther for following them Fighting HD Bobcats! Winningest team in Liberty County! HD NATION! Ride for the brand!

Coach Hodges definitely has them going in the right direction. They beat always horrible Burkeville. Good chance against more pathetic Sabine Pass. If things remain on the same track Coach Hodges will be searching for a new job by next year. We heard similar predictions regarding Coach Finney who "had them going the right direction". HD is always "going in the right direction". They beat the pathetic sisters of SETX and then get beat in the first round of the playoffs. There is a decent chance that Coach Hodges will be able to continue the trend. Next year they may even repeat and Coach Hodges will be able to say that he led HD to the playoff two years in a row and then get a better job.

If I decide to go back to coaching I may go to HD to get my resume going. I know that whether I coach or not I will be able to beat Burkeville, Sabine Pass and the like. Then HD Bobcat 55 will get on SETX and say "Coach 89Falcon has them going in the right direction". 

Lets no kid ourself HD fans Centerville is DC.

I get the whole 15 year old playin, anything can happen on any night,  that why we play the game and all the other feel good remarks we make when trying to be positive but not this time.

Centerville on an off night is still better than any other team on their best night.  Sorry HD fans

Coach Hodges definitely has them going in the right direction. They beat always horrible Burkeville. Good chance against more pathetic Sabine Pass. If things remain on the same track Coach Hodges will be searching for a new job by next year. We heard similar predictions regarding Coach Finney who "had them going the right direction". HD is always "going in the right direction". They beat the pathetic sisters of SETX and then get beat in the first round of the playoffs. There is a decent chance that Coach Hodges will be able to continue the trend. Next year they may even repeat and Coach Hodges will be able to say that he led HD to the playoff two years in a row and then get a better job.

If I decide to go back to coaching I may go to HD to get my resume going. I know that whether I coach or not I will be able to beat Burkeville, Sabine Pass and the like. Then HD Bobcat 55 will get on SETX and say "Coach 89Falcon has them going in the right direction".

If any team in setx relies on 89falcon to lead them anywhere they are in a extremely desperate situation, I will pray for that group of young men or women in their time of desperation!