Hull-Daisetta will not make the playoffs in 2014!!!!

Skilled95

I really believe HD did some terrible things to him, when he Coached against or played against them as a student. He probably has severe flash backs of HD putting a good whooping on him lol. Ole boy is a tad bitter... :D  ;) I understand... cop mentality...

Never coached against them but I have gotten many laughs watching them on film. I always wanted to coach against them. Would have enjoyed running sweep on every play watching our kids put on a track meet.

I played on good teams and bad teams and have coached good teams and bad teams. I say many good things when they are appropriate. I believe that I said 1. Centerville has a good team. 2. Shelbyville would hang 50 on HD. 3. Shelbyville will win district. These are positive for Centerville and Shelbyville. Now what.

Wow 89falcon! You must be the winningest coach setx has ever seen! Oh please tell us your secret!

Wow 89falcon! You must be the winningest coach setx has ever seen! Oh please tell us your secret!

???? I said I have coached good teams and bad teams. Are you reading the same posts? But I will tell you the secret. If you have talent on your team you will win. If you do not have talent on your team you will lose. A coach can be a hero one year and an idiot next year. All depending upon the group of kids.

???? I said I have coached good teams and bad teams. Are you reading the same posts? But I will tell you the secret. If you have talent on your team you will win. If you do not have talent on your team you will lose. A coach can be a hero one year and an idiot next year. All depending upon the group of kids.

So bashing kids and putting kids down doesn't win championships?

So bashing kids and putting kids down doesn't win championships?

Message boards and internet forums are irrelevant to kids or championships. Only adult fans get upset when they are unable to compete in a discussion. They always go to the "kid bashing card". You need to visit a locker room and see if the kids care.

Message boards and internet forums are irrelevant to kids or championships. Only adult fans get upset when they are unable to compete in a discussion. They always go to the "kid bashing card". You need to visit a locker room and see if the kids care.

Oh yeah I forgot, kids don't get on here and read any of this! Keep on bashing kids like you always do! Calling a group of young men pathetic!? Your the one that's pathetic! Adults especially from setx should be role models for the future of setx! So yeah I guess I'm pulling the "kid bashing card", what are you 12 or something?

Oh yeah I forgot, kids don't get on here and read any of this! Keep on bashing kids like you always do! Calling a group of young men pathetic!? Your the one that's pathetic! Adults especially from setx should be role models for the future of setx! So yeah I guess I'm pulling the "kid bashing card", what are you 12 or something?

10-4, all the kids are crying because of this message board. Forum members should be role models (89Falcon, HD Bobcats 55). All of my players read this and enjoy it. They get a laugh. Kids that read this from other schools use it for motivation. Stop going to the 'kid bashing" card and dramatizing a message forum.  

10-4, all the kids are crying because of this message board. Forum members should be role models (89Falcon, HD Bobcats 55). All of my players read this and enjoy it. They get a laugh. Kids that read this from other schools use it for motivation. Stop going to the 'kid bashing" card and dramatizing a message forum.  

Totally agree....but CJ04 bashes Colmesneil and the coaches every chance he gets...if kids dont get motivated by talk then they for sure wont get motivated by their coaches!  Kids laugh about what they see on here...get a life and quit complaining!  There are too many mama's boys on here already!

Totally agree....but CJ04 bashes Colmesneil and the coaches every chance he gets...if kids dont get motivated by talk then they for sure wont get motivated by their coaches! Kids laugh about what they see on here...get a life and quit complaining! There are too many mama's boys on here already!

Please enlighten me when I have bashed colmesneil or the coaches! I simply said the coaches need to coach! SA please bring to light when I have ever bashed a kid! You need to do a little research before blabbing about what people have said! What's the deal are you and 89falcon in middle school together or something?

Please enlighten me when I have bashed colmesneil or the coaches! I simply said the coaches need to coach! SA please bring to light when I have ever bashed a kid! You need to do a little research before blabbing about what people have said! What's the deal are you and 89falcon in middle school together or something?

Did not say you were bashing the kid but the coaches....when you said its a very sad situation in Colmesneil!  Kids cant read between the lines there?  You know what you said....quit playing stupid!

Totally agree....but CJ04 bashes Colmesneil and the coaches every chance he gets...if kids dont get motivated by talk then they for sure wont get motivated by their coaches!  Kids laugh about what they see on here...get a life and quit complaining!  There are too many mama's boys on here already!

Can you read or are you just stupid? You clearly say CJ04 bashes colmesneil and the coaches! Your the one who needs to quit playing stupid! You clearly have no relavant argument that I bash anybody, your simply just making random ignorant comments! Get a life dude!