LCM VS Hardin Jefferson predictions

Guest Farmer Fran

Cracks me up when you guys go create a new log in name so you can speak anonymously.Southeast Pig with 6 post really that is about as sad as an Adrian Peterson resume at tiny tot's day care. 

I guess no new members are allowed to post and have opinions. setxsports must have forgot to update the forum rules :rolleyes:

WOS was not mentioned by an HJ fan until chukslegacy HAD TO get his WOS team in the conversation. So don't put it on the HJ fans. It is like a social faux pas if WOS or Silsbee is not mentioned in every football discussion. So from now on if you post a new topic start it out with "WOS and Silsbee are Great".....

Mofo, I have not mentioned the S word. :D

Guest Farmer Fran

"WOS and Silsbee are Great"..... We have all been on setx. long enough to know when one of the regular posters are jumping in under an alias don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.

ok, lets say somebody did that. The admin will catch whoever it is and remove the account. No worse that what one of the HJ fan was doing last season

Guest Farmer Fran

I am sure it has been done and IS being done by many.

Southeast Pig with 6 post and they are all on and against HJ, yep that is legit.

Maybe, he is not a believer, yet.

Something tells me that the hawks will come out ready to battle with these lcm bears after what they considered to be a bad game against Kountze.. I expect to see alot more physical play upfront from the hawks this week. Im willing to bet that Dubois has constantly reminding them who they are playing this week. No cake walk this week for the hawks.. Should be a great game. HJ takes this one 28-14.

"WOS and Silsbee are Great!" HJ would stomp a mudhole in Barbers Hill.... We would roll into that stadium and take a big ol DUMP!!!!!!!! Right on the 50 yard line logo..... HJ has its hands full this week, but that's what we want..... We like a  little competition....

Something tells me that the hawks will come out ready to battle with these lcm bears after what they considered to be a bad game against Kountze.. I expect to see alot more physical play upfront from the hawks this week. Im willing to bet that Dubois has constantly reminding them who they are playing this week. No cake walk this week for the hawks.. Should be a great game. HJ takes this one 28-14.

Very doubtful they hold us to 14pts

Now HJ fans get mad go read some of my post where i said HJ is moving in the right direction just not with wos yet like y'all claim and I'm new to the site I read and read y'all's post and wanted to put my opinion in like y'all do nothing wrong with that we will let that game do the rest of the talking then you will hear from me HJ fans good luck rest of the year

Now HJ fans get mad go read some of my post where i said HJ is moving in the right direction just not with wos yet like y'all claim and I'm new to the site I read and read y'all's post and wanted to put my opinion in like y'all do nothing wrong with that we will let that game do the rest of the talking then you will hear from me HJ fans good luck rest of the year

Well southeast pig since you are "new" to the site, let me give you the word of the week PUNCTUATION, you should try it. Otherwise it seems you are talking in tongues.
A post is much like your high school girlfriend, periods are a good thing.