The President's Response to ISIS

PN-G bamatex

omg, you guys were once complaining, stating that he didnt give enough info in regards to what is plans are. You are now saying the opposite. Smdh

Big girl, I think you are confusing posters asking where is the transparency of government that was promised and giving away details of military plans.

Do you think we should sit back and watch ISIS take over a region, murdering, beheading children and adults, raping the women, and threatening our homeland without any resolve? Have you no conviction against evil? Do you simply twiddle your thumbs and hope it goes away?

Big girl, I think you are confusing posters asking where is the transparency of government that was promised and giving away details of military plans.

Do you think we should sit back and watch ISIS take over a region, murdering, beheading children and adults, raping the women, and threatening our homeland without any resolve? Have you no conviction against evil? Do you simply twiddle your thumbs and hope it goes away?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-freudberg/isis-and-the-ku-klux-klan_b_5818688.html

you can always volunteer your services. Why dont you enlist and volunteer to go to Iraq?

@ABC: Police say ISIS supporters were planning to behead random people in Australia before raids: http://abcn.ws/1mhg4eW http://twitter.com/ABC/status/512637119508905984/photo/1

Yikes!

If they're in Australia, I can guarantee you they're here. And they probably came across the border with Mexico. Want to guess where that most likely puts them?

BigTroll formerly known as Biggurl............Maybe I should enlist and go...........but we do have a full military of great men and women that sign-up to do just this task. What they don't have is a Commander in Chief with balls to fight the ones I believe he is a sympathizer of. Oh wait, I am sorry, he is sending troops to fight the ebola virus. Good job Hussein

I don't worry about ISIS militants kidnapping and beheading me. Won't they be surprised. Australians have been disarmed so they make easier targets. Attacking an American on his home turf is a crap shoot for sure. I do worry about people like Big Girl who thinks ISIS is harmless and fighting them is someone else's problem. Hopefully none of her loved ones or anyone she knows falls victim because she would then want to exact revenge. Who could she call upon to carry it out, you know, someone to fight her fight? Need I elaborate? Just for Big Girl I will. At home they are called law enforcement, abroad they are our military. Different uniforms and living quarters, and better weaponry for the military, but the same resolve.....to stop the bad guys!

I understand why you posted this on here. Yeah I agree they are similar in ways, both organizations are disgusting IMO.

I don't....I don't see him posting anything about the new black Panther party....besides, the KKK is the past, just like slavery.....might as well turn around and look FORWARD to see where you are going, then wasting all your time with where we been......IMO

BigTroll formerly known as Biggurl............Maybe I should enlist and go...........but we do have a full military of great men and women that sign-up to do just this task. What they don't have is a Commander in Chief with balls to fight the ones I believe he is a sympathizer of. Oh wait, I am sorry, he is sending troops to fight the ebola virus. Good job Hussein

sooo...you want to send others there to possibly die? I get it now.

I don't....I don't see him posting anything about the new black Panther party....besides, the KKK is the past, just like slavery.....might as well turn around and look FORWARD to see where you are going, then wasting all your time with where we been......IMO

other countries didnt take military action against the kkk, did they?

sooo...you want to send others there to possibly die? I get it now.

There have been lots of men who gave their lives so you could have the freedom to obtain two degrees and get on the Internet and voice your opinion. Your attempts to lay guilt on those who believe in taking the fight to them before they reach our shores is pointless.

The KKK is the past? ..............please.

There have been lots of men who gave their lives so you could have the freedom to obtain two degrees and get on the Internet and voice your opinion. Your attempts to lay guilt on those who believe in taking the fight to them before they reach our shores is pointless.

what freedoms would you and I obtain if troops are placed in Iraq?