The President's Response to ISIS

PN-G bamatex

how would you feel if one of your relatives had to go to Iraq, would you be singing a different tune?

Since the question was ignored, one can only deduce that one's liberalism over rules everything.  Even the feeling toward a loved one that might wake up headless.   We always knew liberalism was weird, but when did it get so creepy?

Hey Big Girl For the record - I do have family involved (past and present) Whereas they speak of the terrible conditions, and a certain level of fear during combat knowing they may very well not return alive....Not a single one have denounced the reasoning behind their mission. They understand the evil and dangers these people pose to not ONLY the USA homeland but to the millions of innocent Christians (and others). Of course I (nor anyone else) would consider them cowards or dependent on others  They understand taking the fight to THEM is way better than allowing the fight to come to our homeland - they do this so pathetic liberals like you can live free and clear of the dangers they face on a daily basis.....

My question to you is this: Do you have any comprehension of what it's like knowing the very people  they put their life on the line for hate them so much and take for granted the very freedoms in which they provide.

I for one wish wars or acts of fighting for our freedoms could be voted on by the USA citizens - The YES votes are protected by the acts of our honorable military - The NO (and the non voters) shall not enjoy those freedoms. 

Edited by Bobcat05 -