The President's Response to ISIS

PN-G bamatex

I read that ISIS has about 3000 members, are you saying that they will try to invade a Super Power? (If those numbers are correct )

You read wrong, not to mention ISIL has had more success recruiting and indoctrinating people from around the globe than any other terrorist organization. What we don't want is another, but much more powerful Hama's.

what freedoms would you and I obtain if troops are placed in Iraq?

Freedoms to be obtained?? All wars have protected the freedoms we have as Americans. You really live in left field. Your thought patterns and your inability to reason make me wonder exactly what we are considering "educated" anymore.

Do you remember 9/11. You learned nothing from that?

Freedoms to be obtained?? All wars have protected the freedoms we have as Americans. You really live in left field. Your thought patterns and your inability to reason make me wonder exactly what we are considering "educated" anymore.

Do you remember 9/11. You learned nothing from that?

name the freedoms. My power of reasoning is not that good.How will our troops stop a terrorist attack if they go to Iraq?.

You read wrong, not to mention ISIL has had more success recruiting and indoctrinating people from around the globe than any other terrorist organization. What we don't want is another, but much more powerful Hama's.

how many people do they have? Do they have enough to start a conventional war with the USA?

name the freedoms. My power of reasoning is not that good.How will our troops stop a terrorist attack if they go to Iraq?.

Big girl. You are a waste of time. You have absolutely no insight or the ability to process information.

There are no guarantees of stopping a terrorist attack on our own soil but we dramatically improve our chances of it not happening by taking out their leaders abroad. Plus, the Turks are our allies. Don't you stand up and fight for your friends?

Big girl. You are a waste of time. You have absolutely no insight or the ability to process information.

There are no guarantees of stopping a terrorist attack on our own soil but we dramatically improve our chances of it not happening by taking out their leaders abroad. Plus, the Turks are our allies. Don't you stand up and fight for your friends?

sooo.you dont have a legitimate reason so you resort to insults. Smh. You are saying that we should send troops to die so that they can stop a terror attack that MIGHT happen?

tt

sooo.you dont have a legitimate reason so you resort to insults. Smh. You are saying that we should send troops to die so that they can stop a terror attack that MIGHT happen?

Cant special ops be sent to take out their leaders? They took out Bin Laden and there were not any American casualties.

That was no insult. Just stating the obvious. There is a certain level of intelligence required to know when one has been insulted. Now that was an insult.

Cant special ops be sent to take out their leaders? They took out Bin Laden and there were not any American casualties.

Need I say more? Special ops don't get killed? The very same team you are referring to (seal team 6) was shot down in a helicopter days after killing Bin Laden. All on board were killed.

You do realize that if men had not given their lives in war that you would not exist? Painful to think about I know, but true just the same. It's the reason behind Memorial Day.

She is googling them right now Nash......she will get back to you with what others tell her to do.

Would I send troops over there? Absolutely yes. I would send more than what we need to kill every person wearing one of those ISIS  flags. Be it 3,000 or 30,000. If twice that are killed in collateral damage so be it. Mosques, community buildings......everything is fair game. End this crap before they can grow, organize and do more damage. But our Blunder in Chief will send more troops to fight ebola than fight a group that wants nothing more than to kill every American that they can.

Once we get this sorted out we watch tv......., 3rd world, dog and cat eating country that burns US flags and complains about what we did, we cut off funding to them that day. If we cut off funding to countries that want to do us harm we would probably pay for this little excursion.

I am through responding ...........Nash, you do the light work please

That was no insult. Just stating the obvious. There is a certain level of intelligence required to know when one has been insulted. Now that was an insult.

Need I say more? Special ops don't get killed? The very same team you are referring to (seal team 6) was shot down in a helicopter days after killing Bin Laden. All on board were killed.

You do realize that if men had not given their lives in war that you would not exist? Painful to think about I know, but true just the same. It's the reason behind Memorial Day.

what freedoms will we gain or retain if troops are sent to Iraq? I want to know in detail, because I am so dumb. I totally get that I wouldn't have the freedoms I have if we did not have conventional wars. I totally get the World Wars etc.

She is googling them right now Nash......she will get back to you with what others tell her to do.

Would I send troops over there? Absolutely yes. I would send more than what we need to kill every person wearing one of those ISIS flags. Be it 3,000 or 30,000. If twice that are killed in collateral damage so be it. Mosques, community buildings......everything is fair game. End this crap before they can grow, organize and do more damage. But our Blunder in Chief will send more troops to fight ebola than fight a group that wants nothing more than to kill every American that they can.

Once we get this sorted out we watch tv....... 3rd world, dog and cat eating country that burns US flags and complains about what we did, we cut off funding to them that day. If we cut off funding to countries that want to do us harm we would probably pay for this little excursion.

I am through responding ........Nash, you do the light work please

would you be willing to go to Iraq? If so , there is a special number you can call to volunteer. *Mod Edit - no profanity *

Edited by tvc

its still in existence, alive and well in some states. I hope they crumble just the same as I hope ISIS crumbles.

It is estimated to have between 5,000 and 8,000 members as of 2012. So, between 96-138 members per state.

(check it out)

There message is A LOT less violent than The New Black Panther Party, and to compare to ISIS is a joke.

I personally think all these groups are stupid and not needed, but you can't call out one without calling them all out........

Unless Tobie has an agenda......

The Tuskegee Institute estimates that the KKK has been responsible for the deaths of approximately 2,000 people total in its entire 150 year history.

Al Qaeda, from which the much more powerful, dangerous and murderous ISIS is derived, killed 2,996 in 102 minutes during an attack you could see from space.

To call both organizations horrid would be accurate. To call them comparable would be asinine.

Due to the obvious dissimilarity between the natures, ideologies, and destructive capacities of the two organizations, and the immediacy of the threat presented by ISIS as opposed to the defunct state of the KKK, I see no way that the KKK can be considered relevant to the topic of this thread.

Moving on.