LCM @ Barbers Hill Predictions

Nice, I looked them up. Two big linemen. Congrats to LCM, but it does sound like a repeat of last week. LCM is one of those schools thats a jekyl and hyde. Never know how they'll be. We shall see. I think it will be close though. Thanks for the info Chris17.

Well to be honest LCM did not play well. They had turnovers and penalties that killed them. Wos is a very good football team and has our number every year. I really don't like there offensive scheme by going back to a spread offense. I thought we played better out of the I formation. Do you y'all run the slot t formation?

Worst post I've ever seen! :D  Seriously, unless LCM got some major transfers, when have they ever had D1 talent? Our line is small, but to say the worst you've ever seen? You must not watch must high school football. WOW!

Seriously, you need to get out more! LCM has had their fair share of Athletes.

Barber's Hill has the worst defensive line I've ever seen. LCM has two D1 offensive linemen and another three year starter. You do the math. I don't know what happened over in Silsbee, but a lot of you are gonna be very wrong on this one.

There are 22 positions that make up the TEAM on the football field not 2. I got BH all day.

Lets be honest. BH scheduled a couple of patsies this year. Our district schedule will give us a tough enough time with Crosby and Dayton back to back. These are good warm up games. But Silsbee and LCM is like TAMU playing Lamar or Baylor playing Buffalo and Samford last year. The only way LCM will be in this game is if BH beats itself. Not likely but I guess stranger things have happened.

As for you SIlsbee fans, don' take too much solace in the fact that BH is in 5 A this year, as they are the smallest, if not one of the smallest 5 A schools in the state. You wern't beaten by a big 5A powerhouse. Good luck in your district though. Y'all just need to practice some more.

Lets be honest. BH scheduled a couple of patsies this year. Our district schedule will give us a tough enough time with Crosby and Dayton back to back. These are good warm up games. But Silsbee and LCM is like TAMU playing Lamar or Baylor playing Buffalo and Samford last year. The only way LCM will be in this game is if BH beats itself. Not likely but I guess stranger things have happened.

As for you SIlsbee fans, don' take too much solace in the fact that BH is in 5 A this year, as they are the smallest, if not one of the smallest 5 A schools in the state. You wern't beaten by a big 5A powerhouse. Good luck in your district though. Y'all just need to practice some more.

Wow I guess LCM needs to stay home. I hope that BH truly impresses me on Friday night.

Wow I guess LCM needs to stay home. I hope that BH truly impresses me on Friday night.

Heck yeah, save me from having to endure that offense we run........  Matter of fact, think I'll go fishing instead.  

I predict BH has trouble with pass defense and loses this game at home.  Home has historically NOT been an advantage, unless we play a weak ars Dayton team.   ;)  ;)  ;)

Heck yeah, save me from having to endure that offense we run........ Matter of fact, think I'll go fishing instead.

I predict BH has trouble with pass defense and loses this game at home. Home has historically NOT been an advantage, unless we play a weak ars Dayton team. ;) ;) ;)

what offense does BH run?

Barber's Hill has the worst defensive line I've ever seen.  LCM has two D1 offensive linemen and another three year starter.  You do the math.  I don't know what happened over in Silsbee, but a lot of you are gonna be very wrong on this one.

Are you related cougar14? Barbie's win this one!

I don't think BH runs just one formation. I have seen them in the Bone, Single Wing, I, Double Wing..... Multi formation, Mis-Directional run it down your throat may describe it best :D

To be honest we have trouble against the run so maybe Coach Crouch can slow y'all down. Our defense has let us down for awhile now.

Barber's Hill has the worst defensive line I've ever seen.  LCM has two D1 offensive linemen and another three year starter.  You do the math.  I don't know what happened over in Silsbee, but a lot of you are gonna be very wrong on this one.

BH plays against a lot better teams than LCM on a weekly basis in district play and does just fine. Silsbee's linemen are just as big and BH handled them like you should when you play down a class. Dayton squeaked by BH and blasted LCM by 33 in bi-district last year. I think the last time the played a team from over there they won 31-0 in bi-district. You might be a ref but your 21-5A knowledge is probably limited.

*off topic - can someone from BH tell me why they've finished undefeated at least 5 times but only have one title?

Barbers Hill has been running what Coach Gage calls the flexbone since he arrived in 2010. As a former running back, I love it. It may not be as exciting to those of you who enjoy thr spread, formerly run and shoot morphed into shoot and run, but it has been fairly effective. I think we will go 8-2 or 7-3 at the worst this year, providing we don't have major injuries to key players.  Hope I don't have to eat my words at the end of the season.