LCM @ Barbers Hill Predictions

I think BH by 14 as well. BH scoring 42 against a touted Silsbee squad is a good sign for BH. One thing I noticed in the Silsbee game is how physical the backs are this year! Everyone that ran the ball really hit the holes hard and never stopped those legs moving :) That is one thing last year that seems to stall out as the season went on, so I hope that continues! LCM is picked 3rd in their district behind Jasper and Silsbee, but I think LCM will be in the hunt for that district title. Either way I hope they test us and get us ready for District!

Barber's Hill has the worst defensive line I've ever seen.  LCM has two D1 offensive linemen and another three year starter.  You do the math.  I don't know what happened over in Silsbee, but a lot of you are gonna be very wrong on this one.

The worst you have ever seen... maybe you should get out more :lol:  How did those D1 lineman fare against WOS... WOS must have the best D-line you have ever seen ;)

I don't knowmuch about LCM but if the defensive line doesn't play great, they will have a long night. As for what happened in Silsbee or us being "touted", I don't think you can really expect great things from us yet. We are young and just trying to find our way at this point. Hopefully we will be there by district!

Barber's Hill has the worst defensive line I've ever seen.  LCM has two D1 offensive linemen and another three year starter.  You do the math.  I don't know what happened over in Silsbee, but a lot of you are gonna be very wrong on this one.

Worst post I've ever seen! :D  Seriously, unless LCM got some major transfers, when have they ever had D1 talent? Our line is small, but to say the worst you've ever seen? You must not watch must high school football. WOW!

The Silsbee O-Line had some huge players. When I saw the left tackle and left guard I thought all they would have to do is run behind those two guys. Our defensive line was so much quicker it was no contest.

We didn't give up much yardage between the tackles. Don't know where Pabees is coming from :blink:

What LCM needs to worry about is an offense that racked up more than 400yds rushing.

BH 49

LCM 21

I've been an official for over two decades so I've seen a bit of football, but I did exaggerate.  I've seen worse defensive lines, but not many at the 4A/5A level.  Again, I don't know what happened at Silsbee with BH.  It sounds like the offensive is pretty solid.  I'll still take LCM in this one.  Maybe I am wrong, but I doubt it.  We will see.