Kountze @ Shepherd week 2

I think it boils down to our defense.. I'm not worried about scoring that much..

I agree...last year it was our offense that gave me concerns...our defense did not give up a point in that game...safety on offense cost Kountze the game 2-0. This year I have more concerns about defense. Dissected more film and came to the conclusion that shepherd Defense and Kountze Offense are gonna fight this one out...Shepherd defense is gonna have to give their offense opportunities and Kountze offense is gonna have to capitalize on opportunities and give Kountze defense a steady leg up. Thus game will be decisive one way or the other...don't see a repeat of last year.

I agree...last year it was our offense that gave me concerns...our defense did not give up a point in that game...safety on offense cost Kountze the game 2-0. This year I have more concerns about defense. Dissected more film and came to the conclusion that shepherd Defense and Kountze Offense are gonna fight this one out...Shepherd defense is gonna have to give their offense opportunities and Kountze offense is gonna have to capitalize on opportunities and give Kountze defense a steady leg up. Thus game will be decisive one way or the other...don't see a repeat of last year.

I think this is Spot on. Shepherd offense has a lot more weapons than we're used to, but I wouldn't say there running on all cylinders yet. Speed isn't an issue. The O line isn't huge but they give it their all and play with a chip on their shoulder. I'd say that's our weak point. The Defensive front really gets after it. Was impressed by them against Cleveland. Cleveland didn't throw much so didn't get to see much coverage but Our DB's seem solid. Kountze seems a lot more athletic than Cleveland is this year so I think it'll be good game.

Shepherd 31
Kountze 20
I just think we are gonna struggle playing against teams with size that can almost match our speed. Watch out for shepherd defensive tackle/defensive end he is a monster

The entire front 4 is pretty impressive for us. I like them a lot.

I think this is Spot on. Shepherd offense has a lot more weapons than we're used to, but I wouldn't say there running on all cylinders yet. Speed isn't an issue. The O line isn't huge but they give it their all and play with a chip on their shoulder. I'd say that's our weak point. The Defensive front really gets after it. Was impressed by them against Cleveland. Cleveland didn't throw much so didn't get to see much coverage but Our DB's seem solid. Kountze seems a lot more athletic than Cleveland is this year so I think it'll be good game.

The entire front 4 is pretty impressive for us. I like them a lot.

You don't have to worry about us not throwing the ball lol

Oh Kountze will throw and run and throw some more...trick for any defense is too ascertain which is about to occur with Grayland at QB...about the time you think run he flicks the ball down field 40 or 50 yards and you start thinking pass he pulls it down and runs...and just to keep your backers honest he will hit his receivers underneath. In addition we are not with out a back...Jace Warren can run you over or catch a screen and then run you over...like I said our offense is not the concern. Defense...we have a great DB core...and our front guys can handle themselves, but we do have several guys going both ways so due to the fact that I think our offense scores quickly...well it leaves our Defensive guys on the field grinding it out and late quarters give me concern. Our Offense has got to score and be efficient to take some pressure off the Defense.

If you don't know a lot about Kountze then how do you know Shepherd will win?

Because that is my opinion and I am going off of what I know about each team. I don't know who all returned from Kountze last year but going off the score last season and how much Shepherd has improved my gut tells me that Shepherd will win. Just making a prediction.

Because that is my opinion and I am going off of what I know about each team. I don't know who all returned from Kountze last year but going off the score last season and how much Shepherd has improved my gut tells me that Shepherd will win. Just making a prediction.

No hard feelings just curious lol