NEDERLAND VS CROSBY- LET'S GET IT STARTED

Don't worry, Crosby just broke ground on our new high school that's part of an $86.5 million bond that will also cover a new field house and stadium renovations to get in line with all this talent at our storied school. Until then it'll be the smallest and probably most annoying stadium to play in in the district. Even with the complaining though, it somehow seems to still accommodate everyone. .  . Until you have to leave that is.

Bingo,Oh the stories told on here rates up there w/best science fiction ever.Ya'll should be a big school 6a team soon so NS will have some competition for talent :rolleyes: :D

Bingo,Oh the stories told on here rates up there w/best science fiction ever.Ya'll should be a big school 6a team soon so NS will have some competition for talent :rolleyes: :D

AAW said the storied thing, I was being sarcastic but obviously you didn't catch that. You're right though about the 6a thing and North Shore though. They're building the school to house almost 3k kids, in a decade we'll have the same enrollment as PAM and La Porte who either hang with or beat NS some years. Excited to see what the talent pool will look like with 7 or 800 more kids.

Junior highs play on grass, you know, like Nederland!

Exactly, guy is cracking jokes on our stadium when they didn't even fill up their side last year, and two they have one of the nastiest and most raggedy visitor's side I've ever seen other than east Texas. To top it all off you have to park in the dang neighborhood and walk in the street by people's houses to get to the stadium. SMH

AAW said the storied thing, I was being sarcastic but obviously you didn't catch that. You're right though about the 6a thing and North Shore though. They're building the school to house almost 3k kids, in a decade we'll have the same enrollment as PAM and La Porte who either hang with or beat NS some years. Excited to see what the talent pool will look like with 7 or 800 more kids.

That sounds great,soon then 1 of my fav's golf course will get more play,then the course @Newport might be the gem it once was.Of course they need to get some Dayt rednecks on horseback w/hog dogs to come clean them rooters outta there :D

Exactly, guy is cracking jokes on our stadium when they didn't even fill up their side last year, and two they have one of the nastiest and most raggedy visitor's side I've ever seen other than east Texas. To top it all off you have to park in the dang neighborhood and walk in the street by people's houses to get to the stadium. SMH

You do not have enough visitor seats for Nederland's crowd...standing room everytime we have played there.  Any your parking for your visitors is any better ... you put us in a mud hole...smh  :rolleyes:

It's not about the caliber of team, it's the matchups that cause issues. If Ned can't dominate at the line of scrimmage there's usually no second act. I just think Ned will struggle against the Cougars in Crosby while they try to find an offensive identity, while at the same time being blown off the ball defensively. Of course Ned will be better later but I think they'll have a hard time with the tempo Crosby will play at while they're getting it figured out.

Cougcal, it doesn't sound like you are the underdog here.

When y'all came to Nederland two years ago, y'all had less fans than the TWINS had combined rushing yards that night. Both were under 100 by the way.

When y'all came to Nederland two years ago, y'all had less fans than the TWINS had combined rushing yards that night. Both were under 100 by the way.

And last year y'all had less fans than they did combined rushing yards, 366. Just be glad y'all caught Crosby with a first year head coach in his first game, otherwise Ned would be 0-fer against Crosby which is pretty funny considering how great your program is supposed to be.