Are Men Smarter Than Women? Or Women Smarter Than Men?

Controversial topic time, no sissies allowed.

My personal opinion.

The average male and female are probably about the same when it comes to their intellectual ability. The difference lies within the distributions of their IQ range. Men have significantly more geniuses and significantly more dumbasses compared to women, while women have all bunched up towards the center and don't have much variation.

Anecdotal evidence - the smartest people I've ever met have been predominately male. Yes, smart women exist but they're outnumbered by smart men. I don't think it's a coincidence the majority of CEOs, past presidents, revolutionary inventors etc have been male.

I'm not saying men are better than women, or even that men are equal to women. I'm just saying we're different.

Men and women think differently....

Men have more physical strength....

Women have more kids.... 

How did the preacher explain it? Men are like denim  work clothes and women are like a silk pajama. If you wear silk to work your ruin your expensive clothes and if you wear your work clothes to bed you ruin your sleep... 

True, I'm not trying to convince anyone just wanted to hear opinions.

In my opinion, Women tend to base their decisions and actions based off their feeeeeeelingsss while men tend to be more rational. Therefore, you'll never convince women no matter what, even if absolute valid proof was found.

Of course we're different. I don't think you can use the CEO or president as a president.

I do know that any man who tries to convince a woman he is smarter is definitely not smarter. :)

True, I'm not trying to convince anyone just wanted to hear opinions.

In my opinion, Women tend to base their decisions and actions based off their feeeeeeelingsss while men tend to be more rational. Therefore, you'll never convince women no matter what, even if absolute valid proof was found.

That is the first thing a man must know if he is going to try and understand a woman.....

Men are smarter and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Actually, my wife and I are about even. We play Jeopardy and she excels in some categories and there are some that I can run. Of course there are lots of questions we get wrong or don't have the foggiest idea what the answer could be, but we still play......boring huh?

Men won't ask for directions, but could point in each of the cardinal directions and get their general bearings from there under virtually any conditions.

Women don't know east from west and can't tell you which side of the landscape the sun will set on, but they'll ask for directions.

Who's smarter here?

The secret to being happy as a man....
Let you lady maintain her fiction.

Let the lady "believe" she is smarter than you, and happiness will ensue.

Ive seen woman make dumb decisions off feelings and men make dumb decision off pride.
My beliefs are that now a days woman are more schoolhouse smart. At least.

I agree

Men won't ask for directions, but could point in each of the cardinal directions and get their general bearings from there under virtually any conditions.

Women don't know east from west and can't tell you which side of the landscape the sun will set on, but they'll ask for directions.

Who's smarter here?

Reminds me of an episode of Mind Games that I've seen within the last couple of months... This is what that said...