Calvin Walker indicted - Someone is NOT playing.....

thetragichippy

A former electrical contractor for the Beaumont Independent School District and the City of Port Arthur has been indicted for fraudulent billing practices and money laundering, announced Criminal District Attorney Cory Crenshaw today. If convicted, Walker faces up to life in prison on each charge due to the amount of fraud being in excess of $200,000. Criminal District Attorney Cory Crenshaw will pursue full restitution to ensure that all taxpayer funds are repaid. http://www.12newsnow.com/story/26141264/calvin-walker-indicted

It will be interesting to see how a trial goes with BISD's cooperation, as opposed to the first trial, with the old regime that refused to acknowledge that they were victims, even going so far as to renew his contract.

If they are going after him, makes you wonder if they are going to go after his dinner date........

It will be interesting to see how a trial goes with BISD's cooperation, as opposed to the first trial, with the old regime that refused to acknowledge that they were victims, even going so far as to renew his contract.

It pays to have a long memory.  Glad someone didn't let it slide under the rug like the previous regime.  The BE article states that he admitted to altering invoices as part of his tax fraud plea deal.  So they have him on record.

Guest ECBucFan

Who knows how this ultimately turns out for Walker...but wow does if feel different this time.

I wonder where Butch is right now, and how much he is squirming during his sleepless nights...

Who knows how this ultimately turns out for Walker...but wow does if feel different this time.

I wonder where Butch is right now, and how much he is squirming during his sleepless nights...

I believe I read there are 4 charges, each with a possible life sentence.....

I believe if Thomas is involved and Walker knows about it, it is going to come out.