what about iran flight 655

Big girl

Big Girl- if you are troubled by this event that took place over 2 decades ago, you certainly must be very mad about the President promising a 21st Century VA and yet many vets have died because they couldn't get an appointment or were on a false waiting list.  Does that make you mad?  And you must really be enraged at all the child murders taking place in the Presidents home town.

Iran Air Flight 655 was an Iran Air civilian passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai that was shot down by the United States Navyguided missile cruiser USS Vincennes on 3 July 1988. The attack took place in Iranian airspace, over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, and on the flight's usual flight path. The aircraft, an Airbus A300 B2-203, was destroyed by SM-2MR surface-to-air missiles fired from the Vincennes.

LINK

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Iran_Air_Flight_6..

A plane registered as a civilian aircraft was shot down, considering Iran's mittitary tactics, techniques, and procedures, that plane most likely flew in a way that our air intercept radar made out to be threatening and was shit down. The matter has been dealt with.

this is not true. That is my point. How are we any better than Russia..Do you guys know if Reagan was blamed?.You guys place blame on Obama for everything.

this is not true. That is my point. How are we any better than Russia..Do you guys know if Reagan was blamed?.You guys place blame on Obama for everything.

Iran flew that plane out of their biggest military installation right after shooting at one of our helos. Have you ever worked Intel on a ship?

that is not what I read

of course it isn't what you read, but all of that is in your source, as well as it being said the plane did not respond to hailing. That military installation is located in the SoH, the people man ng decisions about what to do with the aircraft aboard our ship would have ad less then 5 minutes to identify and respond to defend the ship. Very easy call.

Her only point is the same as her savior Yobama she hates the good ole USA that has provided her and him to be all they can be but the are soured from their past! Must be a miserable life holding all those grudges!

No no no!!!  By this posters own written words in previous posts, she has another savior.  But she never posts much about HIm (only a few posts when it is convenient to respond in that fashion) but she posts obsessively about Obama!!

Big Girl, I am asking this of you for the fourth time.  If you are concerned about people who lost their lives on an Iranian Airline, are you more concerned about our own veterans who die in this country because they can't get in to see the doc at the Veterans Administration?  Are you more concerned about all the needless murders of children that happen in Chicago on a daily basis?

No, because that would prove the policies and ideology of her hero are wrong! Of course she is not concerned about those things. Those are pawns being moved off the board so that we can have fundamental change. As far as the Obama administration is concerned, those waiting for VA treatments were probable right wing terrorists since they have a military background.

Big Girl, I am asking this of you for the fourth time. If you are concerned about people who lost their lives on an Iranian Airline, are you more concerned about our own veterans who die in this country because they can't get in to see the doc at the Veterans Administration? Are you more concerned about all the needless murders of children that happen in Chicago on a daily basis?

why did the Republicans cut funding for veterans, if they care so much? I think the situation in Chicago is horrible.

If you do not know the difference between the USA and Russia then you do not know the difference between drinking milk and urine. I mean they both are secretions so in that aspect they are the same but in reality they are very different and that is the problem with liberal thought.  Liberal thought does not know the difference between what nature intended for nourishment and what nature intended for waste.

Why did the President promise a "21st Century VA" and yet people are dying waiting to see a doc?  It's simply one more piece of evidence that the government is incompetent at the majority of tasks it takes on.   Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country.  It also has a democratic Mayor and the state has a democratic governor.  Four of the last 7 governors of Illinois have wound up in prison and the current Governor is under investigation.  If you add in Jessie Jackson Jr, former Illinois 2nd Congressional District rep in the US. House of Representatives, you have an impressive list of corruption.  The governors who served prison time were George Ryan, Dan Walker, Otto Kerner, and Rod Blagojevich.  4 out of 5 of the individuals named belong to the same party.  Care to guess which one it is?

why did the Republicans cut funding for veterans, if they care so much? I think the situation in Chicago is horrible.

When did the Republicans cut funding for veterans. No link? Just made it up. Heard/read it on some Left Wing "news" sight. Let me help you out:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/may/21/katrina-vanden-heuvel/katrina-vanden-heuvel-says-congress-has-slashed-fu/

From the article:

"It's an outrage," vanden Heuvel said. "Those who are involved in these longer wait times must be held accountable, prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But I think we need to step back." She continued, "I mean, Congress has cut funding, has slashed funding, for veterans' benefits over these last years. If anyone should be offering their resignation, maybe the Congress should."

Vanden Heuvel's claim is problematic for a pair of reasons.

First, she said "veterans' benefits" -- which include disability payments, pensions, survivor benefits and programs like the G.I. Bill and vocational rehabilitation. Those programs are considered "mandatory spending," which means they’re paid by a statutory formula and are not subject to annual budgetary tinkering by Congress.

What vanden Heuvel meant to refer to -- based on what she told us and the context of her comments -- was spending for the VA health system. Health system spending is considered "discretionary" spending and under the purview of Congress.

But Congress hasn’t "cut" or "slashed funding to the VA health care system. This VA budget summary sheet shows that, far from being "slashed," discretionary spending on the VA has risen each year over the last decade. In fact, on Obama’s watch, the VA’s discretionary budget has risen from $47.8 billion in 2009 to $63.4 in 2014 -- a one-third increase over five years.