3 more Jags commit

Don't see a problem with these guys celebrating their college commitments, none of you went out there and made any of the plays these guys made to receive their offers so your opinion on how they should celebrate where they choose to go to school is irrelevant. IMO this is a great look for Central, you don't think the 7&8th graders not see whats going on with these guys. Most of them are probably role models for them, this does nothing more than help the type of program Toby is trying to build at Central and he's doing a great job IMO. Even though I'm an Ozen guy, i think if Toby stays at Central they will dominate the area in football, basketball & track. I think Ozen & WB will start losing a lot of kids to Central in the near future. 

Don't see a problem with these guys celebrating their college commitments, none of you went out there and made any of the plays these guys made to receive their offers so your opinion on how they should celebrate where they choose to go to school is irrelevant. IMO this is a great look for Central, you don't think the 7&8th graders not see whats going on with these guys. Most of them are probably role models for them, this does nothing more than help the type of program Toby is trying to build at Central and he's doing a great job IMO. Even though I'm an Ozen guy, i think if Toby stays at Central they will dominate the area in football, basketball & track. I think Ozen & WB will start losing a lot of kids to Central in the near future.

Whaaat? Did someone hack OF's account and make him post good things about my Jags? Lol

congrats to coach foreman for the continued support of his athletes. Alot of local kids are noticing what is going on over at central. My bruins better take note. And if some of you feel a verbal commitment isnt serious then you must have never gone thru the process, believe me its up to the kids to seal deal or lose in the up coming season! Congrats young men!