obama's Thugocracy...

smitty

Haha better start making names for Hillary.

PAM, stop the talking points and tell us ONE accomplishment hillary had as Secretary Of State.  I know you are learning.  But you need to have both sides of a situation to make YOUR OWN decisions of who is right and who is wrong.

PAM, stop the talking points and tell us ONE accomplishment hillary had as Secretary Of State.  I know you are learning.  But you need to have both sides of a situation to make YOUR OWN decisions of who is right and who is wrong.

you take me to serious I don't care who wins 2016 I've lost faith in all politicians.

Clinton was the bomb, I love him. He is one of the smartest presidents in modern history. Newt Gingrich tried to bring him down. The president said "next time try cryponite:. Totally awesome!!!!

He was impeached for lying to a federal Judge. 

So now credit and/or blame goes to who controls the senate?

It depends on the circumstances inherent in the situation. I've said on here before that I blame Harry Reid for a lot of things a lot of other people peg on Obama. For instance, I actually think he's more to blame for the debt than Obama is; it was Harry Reid, not Barack Obama, who spent five years refusing to allow a budget to come to the floor of the Senate for a vote.

In any case, Newt Gingrich never controlled the Senate, so that's kind of irrelevant to the conversation to begin with.