obama's Thugocracy...

smitty

I don't think we are allowed to accept anything issued from Fox News.  Big Girl, PamFam, and Enlightened/Chosen tell us that Fox news lies all the time. But worry not.  If this is true and the President finds out about this ( by reading in the newspaper just like the rest of us, of course) ,he will be outraged, and  there will be a major investigation and the perpetrators will be brought to justice ( where have I heard that before).  Lord help the investigators if it comes down to finding any email evidence.

First off Nash you just continue to lie I never once said fox lies. 2nd smitty this is just plain racist bull call race card all you want be man enough to own it. True stupidity.

obama is nothing more than an empty-suit, community organizer, Chicago-style politician.  Can you deny any of it.  Put down the kool-aid talking points for a second and think about it.

First off Nash you just continue to lie I never once said fox lies. 2nd smitty this is just plain racist bull call race card all you want be man enough to own it. True stupidity.

The mayor of Chicago is part of the Thugocracy.  Does this make you feel better?    ;)

What in the world is racist about illegal immigrant children with diseases????

Whats even more strange is how Big girls posts sound identical to a Jay Carney press briefing...geez..whats wrong with people today..can they not speak for themselves? Whats up with her talking about her talking about the US being the worst industrialized nation of industrialized nations on another tread? Does she even know what the definition of an industrialized nation is or is she just repeating something she read? Doesnt make sense. Lol smh...

guess your just a sore loser who name call when things don't go your way. ..but don't worry there's always 2024.

I didnt have a problem the first time Obama was elected I gave him the benefit of doubt and thought he might be good  but boy was I wrong. I saw that he had lied profusely to get into office and the lies continue! He is a liar and a thug and is not good for this country!