Megyn 1, Obama 0

AggiesAreWe

Yep everyone who disagree with the right have to be brain washed or just plain ignorant. Imagine this this horrible horrific president beat the best the right had to offer twice. Just because I don't spend my days googling anti Obama news posting anything I can find or name calling the President do not make me brainwashed. by the way I'm no liberal. IMAGINE THAT.

Again, no rebuttal. If anything she said is untrue, why can't you refute it? I don't believe everything I hear. I think for myself. I actually even listen to you. If you could ever argue political points for Obama, it would make you more believable rather than simply defending him because he happened to win the presidency twice.

Bush and Reagan have been gone for years but they still get held accountable......something you would never do to Obama due to.....what?

Will this make you happy...I'm not a Democrat I don't believe obama has had a successful presidency I think it's been awful. But still you believe I must be a liberal why because I refuse to spend my days posting anti Obama links...they're are other issues. Crying like a baby won't change that. Find a winnable candidate if you want change.

Will this make you happy...I'm not a Democrat I don't believe obama has had a successful presidency I think it's been awful. But still you believe I must be a liberal why because I refuse to spend my days posting anti Obama links...they're are other issues. Crying like a baby won't change that. Find a winnable candidate if you want change.

If you think it has been awful, why would you want more of it with Hillary?

why would one want a Republican in office after bush.. You see that there.

People were employed under Bush and unemployment was fairly low. The housing bubble was caused by Democrats and the Bush administration actually tried to sound the alarm but the Dems deflected. (Google it)

There were WMDs and all the Dems were on board with both wars so you can't go there.

He wasn't perfect but he was a much better President than Obama, and much better than Hillary will be.

Both are very unqualified to be President.

And on one point we'll agree...I don't want to see another Bush as President either.

People were employed under Bush and unemployment was fairly low. The housing bubble was caused by Democrats and the Bush administration actually tried to sound the alarm but the Dems deflected. (Google it)
There were WMDs and all the Dems were on board with both wars so you can't go there.
He wasn't perfect but he was a much better President than Obama, and much better than Hillary will be.
Both are very unqualified to be President.
And on one point we'll agree...I don't want to see another Bush as President either.

this post shows why it's not even worth the debate. Iraq and the recession just forget about it. It wasn't bush fault he was just president. Come on now really? Let's be fair not political parties robots.

What is it about this presidency that you like better than the Bush presidency.? Is it the employment level? Is it the transparency of the administration? Is it the fact that you can keep your healthcare plan if you like it? Is it because the National debt is so much lower? Is it because the ft hood killings were labeled workplace violence rather than terrorism? Is it because Benghazi was the spontaneous response to a video? Is it because the IRS is so trustworthy? Is it because the average family income is $5000 per year lower than it was in 2007? I can certainly understand why you find this presidency preferable to the Bush Administration. let me help you with one other item. Recessions are part of a cyclical economy and come along periodically regardless of who the President is. The only people who dont comprehend that FACT are the kool aid consumers.

this post shows why it's not even worth the debate. Iraq and the recession just forget about it. It wasn't bush fault he was just president. Come on now really? Let's be fair not political parties robots.

Iraq was a decision made by both sides, Bush didn't just decide to go in on his own.

And the bubble that led to the recession... Like I said, Google it and be sure to look for the names Frank and Dodd.

The recession has lasted too long and Iraq is a mess because of the Obama administration...that is the truth.

If you don't want to debate it and feel it's a waste of time...fine by me.

What is it about this presidency that you like better than the Bush presidency.? Is it the employment level? Is it the transparency of the administration? Is it the fact that you can keep your healthcare plan if you like it? Is it because the National debt is so much lower? Is it because the ft hood killings were labeled workplace violence rather than terrorism? Is it because Benghazi was the spontaneous response to a video? Is it because the IRS is so trustworthy? Is it because the average family income is $5000 per year lower than it was in 2007? I can certainly understand why you find this presidency preferable to the Bush Administration. let me help you with one other item. Recessions are part of a cyclical economy and come along periodically regardless of who the President is. The only people who dont comprehend that FACT are the kool aid consumers.

Nash either like I said before you don't comprehend well or just like putting words in people's mouth to TRY to make a point.

Iraq was a decision made by both sides, Bush didn't just decide to go in on his own.
And the bubble that led to the recession... Like I said, Google it and be sure to look for the names Frank and Dodd.
The recession has lasted too long and Iraq is a mess because of the Obama administration...that is the truth.
If you don't want to debate it and feel it's a waste of time...fine by me.

Is it wise for a president to go to war make a decision only he can make. Because the dems say so. BUSH DECLARED WAR BUSH.

Nash either like I said before you don't comprehend well or just like putting words in people's mouth to TRY to make a point.

. I comprehend as well as anyone else on this board. You offer criticism of a past administration but are unable to tell us why this one is better or why Hillary will be better even though u don't know who her opponent will be. You often speak out against those you think look for reasons to disrespect Mr. Obama. If you are right, tell me why they do that. In my opinion, respect is earned and so is disrespect.

Yes, I'm happy. If you truly feel that way about Obama's presidency, why do you constantly defend him?

I know Bush wasn't perfect, but I'm a warmonger and I like the way he handled himself as Commander-in-Chief. He saluted the soldiers on Marine One. He did not negotiate with terrorists. I don't believe America should apologize for protecting their worldwide interests.