Ghost Of Richard Nixon?!

smitty

You are right and proving my point...when they call it a shutdown and send hundreds of thousands of employees home and the nation continues to function because they keep the essential employees at work...hmmm...seems they may be a tad bloated.

you wouldnt feel that way if you worked for the government and didnt get paid for two weeks

But remember, the states arent "smart" enough to handle their own affairs and they need the insight and efficiency of the Federal Government.

edpecially when you have idiots like Rick Perry in office... if I were elected o i would shut down the EPA, the dept of education and uhh the dept of uhh I forgot. Smh

We all have brain fogs every once in a while, but when that is a norm for a person then.........President Obama was a community organizer BEFORE he finished law school. He taught constitutional law at the university of Chicago after graduating from Harvard Law. He also served as a civil right attorney. Rick Perry graduated from Texas A&M with a 2 2 GPA and received an animal science degree. That is pretty impressive if he were running for a head dog catcher position. I can't believe he was elected at all

I've never got to see Obamas school records so I dont know what he did! Heaven knows you cant believe a word comin outta his mouth!

have you personally seen Clinton's, both Bush's. Carter, and Perry. You cant teach a class at law school if you are not a lawyer.

Here's how hard the sequestration hit the government, one layoff !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/07/despite-doomsday-predictions-sequester-cuts-only-led-to-1-layoff-in-2013/

what about the people who didnt get paid for two weeks.fox news is not a reliable source so showing me articles, sound bites is a moot point. How would you feel if you were that one person that lost his/her job.

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan period" huge lie!

I read an article that stated that Bush's administration told 265 lies regarding the situation in Iraq. President Obama should've said, you can keep your legal plan. Why someone would want to keep a plan with preexisting condition exclusions and maximum out of pocket limitations is baffling.