Ghost Of Richard Nixon?!

smitty

I read an article that stated that Bush's administration told 265 lies regarding the situation in Iraq. President Obama should've said, you can keep your legal plan. Why someone would want to keep a plan with preexisting condition exclusions and maximum out of pocket limitations is baffling.

I think they call it freedom. If I find a plan that is financially attractive, I may very well want to use it despite preexisting condition exclusions and out of pocket costs. No different than if I want to buy a car with a manual transmission. That is my choice and I dont need the government telling me what options I want/need in my automobile. I also dont want the government deciding, supposedly on my behalf, that marijuana is acceptable but a 16 oz soft drink is not.

I think they call it freedom. If I find a plan that is financially attractive, I may very well want to use it despite preexisting condition exclusions and out of pocket costs. No different than if I want to buy a car with a manual transmission. That is my choice and I dont need the government telling me what options I want/need in my automobile. I also dont want the government deciding, supposedly on my behalf, that marijuana is acceptable but a 16 oz soft drink is not.

that is stupid as hell. Let them keep the insurance. If they have a major illness and reach their 3 million dollar max, they should not be allowed to get any other insurance.

as a man that is through having kids and have raised them I feel I do not need a higher price plan that includes pregnancy coverage to pay for your pregnancy coverage or abortion!

you have made it very clear that you dont know what you are talking about in regards to the ACA. Smh

We now know that obama covered up the killing of 4 Americans, including a US Ambassador, in Benghazi.  And it's quite possible that obama's direct action -- or inaction -- caused this to happen.  This remains to be seen.  Richard Nixon resigned over a lot less.  Think not?  The cover up -- but no involvement, of a break in by 3rd rate burglers as apposed to the cover up, and possibly the indirect involvement, of the killing of 4 Americans.  So, the question is:  Should he, will he, resign?

OMG!!! You guys are still at it!! Give it a rest!!!!

what about the people who didnt get paid for two weeks.fox news is not a reliable source so showing me articles, sound bites is a moot point. How would you feel if you were that one person that lost his/her job.

They were payed for the two weeks they missed.