Ghost Of Richard Nixon?!

smitty

Defend your guy no matter what.........is that what it has come to....

There are several issues that BUSH screwed up on when he was in office and I won't defend him because he's a rep.

Can you say the same about your beloved "brother"????

My beloved brother has had his share of mistakes and failures.. I didn't even vote for a second term..Damn sure ain't vote for Romney either. But I'll defend the president of this nation from the angry radical repeal everything no ideas having politicians.

I see you guys like throwing words in people's mouths to try to prove a point

the problem is this: They dont have a point. All they do is watch the crap being spewed by Fox news and take it as the gospel truth. They dont realize how ridiculous they sound. My 17 yr old thinks that some of these guys are nuts. ( I show him some of their posts). He cant believe that some grown ups are really stupid as it pertains to political matters. :)

big girl do you teach your child to be personal responsible for his own behavior, his own choices,

are you teaching him that when he gets out into the real world to be personal responsible for his daily living and not rely on the govt or anyone else.  Are you teaching him to be personal responsible for his future family (if he so chooses to have one) are you teaching him that he is responsible to provide for that family.

IF so hats off to you

And yet still beat the best the right had to offer twice. Wow that says alot.........WAIT my bad he only won because of foodstamps and entitlement

It does say a lot...about the ignorance of many voters that wanted" change" but had no idea what that meant, and when the country was in poor shape after 4 years of this guy, voted for him again.

I will agree with you on entitlements getting him lots of votes...as they do many Democrats.

It does say a lot...about the ignorance of many voters that wanted" change" but had no idea what that meant, and when the country was in poor shape after 4 years of this guy, voted for him again. Yeah right. I voted for him, i dont receive SNAPS nor do I receive TANF. You guys are going to just accept the fact that he is president, no matter how much you whine and complain. :)

I will agree with you on entitlements getting him lots of votes...as they do many Democrats.