The Race Card

BLUEDOVE3

I cannot understand this guys logic, or anyone who thinks like him. Irregardless of their skin color. And we have them that think that way, and they come in all colors. What really gets me, is the guy is educated, I'm assuming. Being around people of all different races, you come to realize that it's not the color of your skin, or where your from that matters. This guy will get his, you can bet on that. To many good people in America to let this guy get away with what he has said. The league, his wife, lawsuits, he's going to feel it. Might be to late to change his thought process, but maybe not.
Don't hate! Not even your enemies.

Here's a question: How is it that Mr Sterling has been discriminating against minorities for years and the NAACP was in the process of giving him a lifetime award? Minorities are unwelcome at his apartment complexes, but now the NAACP in the LA area wants to cry FOUL.  The NBA & NAACP are no better than Mr Sterling. He's All about money & so are they. Now that your image has taken a Hit you want to play the Victim. How many kickbacks has Sterling given the LA area urban league or NAACP. Someone benefited. As for Magic johnson, he was once a Minority owner of the Lakers for a short time, why didn't he expose Sterling then. Michael Jordan has been a majority owner for a time as well, why all of a sudden he has a problem. Sterling is as wrong as 2 left shoes, but let's be REAL; nobody really said a whole lot the 30 yrs he's been an Owner. Let's not cry Foul now. Many former & current players have said these things about this man, even the NBA has known for years.  Honestly, I'm as confused as Sterling is about this.  What's the FUSS!!!  If it wasn't important then, why so important NOW.  I would have Run him & his wife off long AGO. Too many Watered down Activist nowadays. SMH :(  :angry: 

I pray he gets what he deserves, but some of you so called Leaders & Role Models(Lebron, Kobe, Blake, Magic,Jordan, Barkley, NAACP etc.) need to look in the Mirror. This is Retaliation not JUSTIFICATION.  Because if this was done long before Sterling's girlfriend, we wouldn't be having this Convo.  JMO  SMH

Lastly, what is the NBA players union for???  The union had to be aware of this long ago also. Heck Doc Rivers played for the Clippers, certainly he knew.  LOL

I cannot understand this guys logic, or anyone who thinks like him. Irregardless of their skin color. And we have them that think that way, and they come in all colors. What really gets me, is the guy is educated, I'm assuming. Being around people of all different races, you come to realize that it's not the color of your skin, or where your from that matters. This guy will get his, you can bet on that. To many good people in America to let this guy get away with what he has said. The league, his wife, lawsuits, he's going to feel it. Might be to late to change his thought process, but maybe not.
Don't hate! Not even your enemies.

I cannot agree with this at all. 

It should be regardless, not irregardless. 

Here's a question: How is it that Mr Sterling has been discriminating against minorities for years and the NAACP was in the process of giving him a lifetime award? Minorities are unwelcome at his apartment complexes, but now the NAACP in the LA area wants to cry FOUL.  The NBA & NAACP are no better than Mr Sterling. He's All about money & so are they. Now that your image has taken a Hit you want to play the Victim. How many kickbacks has Sterling given the LA area urban league or NAACP. Someone benefited. As for Magic johnson, he was once a Minority owner of the Lakers for a short time, why didn't he expose Sterling then. Michael Jordan has been a majority owner for a time as well, why all of a sudden he has a problem. Sterling is as wrong as 2 left shoes, but let's be REAL; nobody really said a whole lot the 30 yrs he's been an Owner. Let's not cry Foul now. Many former & current players have said these things about this man, even the NBA has known for years.  Honestly, I'm as confused as Sterling is about this.  What's the FUSS!!!  If it wasn't important then, why so important NOW.  I would have Run him & his wife off long AGO. Too many Watered down Activist nowadays. SMH :(  :angry: 

I pray he gets what he deserves, but some of you so called Leaders & Role Models(Lebron, Kobe, Blake, Magic,Jordan, Barkley, NAACP etc.) need to look in the Mirror. This is Retaliation not JUSTIFICATION.  Because if this was done long before Sterling's girlfriend, we wouldn't be having this Convo.  JMO  SMH
Lastly, what is the NBA players union for???  The union had to be aware of this long ago also. Heck Doc Rivers played for the Clippers, certainly he knew.  LOL

there were articles written about Sterling, interviews about Sterling all done years ago. It was swept under the rug while Stern was commissioner.

Good post BigCam... If we are going to blast Sterling for his actions, maybe we should take a hard look at all the owners of the sports franchises, big company CEOs and our own government representatives. I'm much afraid we would have a very ugly picture of the truth. For starters, google the Astros Jim Crane's past. As Sterling should be held accountable, lets not stop there, 

Good post BigCam... If we are going to blast Sterling for his actions, maybe we should take a hard look at all the owners of the sports franchises, big company CEOs and our own government representatives. I'm much afraid we would have a very ugly picture of the truth. For starters, google the Astros Jim Crane's past. As Sterling should be held accountable, lets not stop there,

agreed.