Another...

smitty

Steve, yes it's been awhile.  I got bored with the "left's" arguments on this forum.  I'm sure you and others have been keeping their feet to the fire!

don't worry. several have kept up your tradition of posting blogs and forwarded emails and propaganda pieces under the guise of factual news articles.

I dont no. Do you think he as lied over and over to the American people are believe his social justice agenda is the cure all taking money from one man and giving it to someone who has less will only make us all have less. Do you think all his regulations including health care have hurt the working class people who cant find jobs. Do you think he has the American peoples best interest in mind, do you think he has divided this country more than its been in a long time even though he said he wouldn't,  do you think this is the most transparent admin. in history like he said it would be? If you answer no to any of these you may be a drooler! jmo

I dont no. Do you think he as lied over and over to the American people are believe his social justice agenda is the cure all taking money from one man and giving it to someone who has less will only make us all have less. Do you think all his regulations including health care have hurt the working class people who cant find jobs. Do you think he has the American peoples best interest in mind, do you think he has divided this country more than its been in a long time even though he said he wouldn't, do you think this is the most transparent admin. in history like he said it would be? If you answer no to any of these you may be a drooler! jmo

A couple of those questions have "no" for an answer. I'm on record as not supporting him. People on here often confuse asking for truthful articles and not blindly supporting lies about liberals as being a "koolaid drinker." I find it ironic, because one of you guys will post a false article from western journalism, and everyone gulps it down, then gets pissed when I dispute it, even if I can prove it erroneous or misleading. Not supporting Obama does not mean I'm required to swallow every fake article about him, although you'd think so based on the responses I get whenever I choose not to blindly believe it. Smitty is the king of posting ridiculous articles that seldom have any validity, and even more seldomly do they come from a reputable source. That was the basis of my original comment, not any "drooling" over Obama.