So iam guessing that would be taxpayers dollars, wonder if they let the town vote on that?

I have to work right at two and a half months to make the same thing on the taxpayer's dollar. I would rather simply not show up one day and get the same thing. 

I am liking that idea. 

I am not so sure that I would want him appearing either at the city's festival. His language alone is enough for me to keep him away. 

At a concert for paying customers that is not associated with the city, great. I'll bet that the Nederland Heritage Festival would not want him at one of their open air and free concerts with his continuous use of the F-Bomb and other such tidbits. 

I agree with him on most of his political stances and in particular most of his pro-gun and anti-Obama rants but it is still not what I want an 8 year old kid to listen to or to have the city endorse. If a private promoter wants to bring him in just for a concert, go for it. 

I agree that language should be acceptable when addressing kids. Who's to say he wouldn't do that anyway. All in all, the radical finger in the air to government is the basic principle on which country was founded. I agree wholeheartedly with that concept. Go Ted. Keep 'em off balance.

Point is Nugent makes very racial prejudice immature statements...just because you speak your mind doesn't make you right smart republicans are distancing themselves away from the train wreck that is Nugent

Not liking someone is racial? 

I know this is hard to figure out but you do have some truth in what you say. The Republicans need to distance themselves from Nugent because the voters in the liberal block can't seem to tell the difference between a guy that has never held any political office and is a rock star from an actual politician that represents the party. 

I wonder if the Democrats want to endorse the things that Rev. Wright or Kanye West have said about this country? I know they have never held officer but between them have said things at least if not more vile than Nugent. 

Tvc, you're using logic and reason as tactics for debate. Isn't that a tad unfair? You won't get a response to your last post, and if you do, it will be from left field (pun intended).

I've said this before but I will reiterate. The rights for everyone as Americans has been fought and died for countless times. People just don't seem to understand that. People with similar ideals as Nugent stood up to governments with their "fingers in the air" mentality. Britain, Germany twice, Italy, Japan, Russia (Bay of Pigs), China in Vietnam and Korea......people like PAMFAM just don't realize that had Hitler conquered the world, PAMFAM would not exist because there would be only one race. He should thank people like Nugent for his views, even though he is not in complete agreement with each and every word, at least thank him for having convictions and speaking his mind, not allowing himself to be ran roughshod so that PAMFAM has the right to speak his mind on here. What a concept.

Not liking someone is racial?

I know this is hard to figure out but you do have some truth in what you say. The Republicans need to distance themselves from Nugent because the voters in the liberal block can't seem to tell the difference between a guy that has never held any political office and is a rock star from an actual politician that represents the party.

I wonder if the Democrats want to endorse the things that Rev. Wright or Kanye West have said about this country? I know they have never held officer but between them have said things at least if not more vile than Nugent.

Have you ever seen kanye or Wright with a democratic campaigning

Tvc, you're using logic and reason as tactics for debate. Isn't that a tad unfair? You won't get a response to your last post, and if you do, it will be from left field (pun intended).

I've said this before but I will reiterate. The rights for everyone as Americans has been fought and died for countless times. People just don't seem to understand that. People with similar ideals as Nugent stood up to governments with their "fingers in the air" mentality. Britain, Germany twice, Italy, Japan, Russia (Bay of Pigs), China in Vietnam and Korea......people like PAMFAM just don't realize that had Hitler conquered the world, PAMFAM would not exist because there would be only one race. He should thank people like Nugent for his views, even though he is not in complete agreement with each and every word, at least thank him for having convictions and speaking his mind, not allowing himself to be ran roughshod so that PAMFAM has the right to speak his mind on here. What a concept.

PAMFAM understand wrong is wrong why in hell would I thank ted Nugent for anything. He has the right to say what he's says okay, so...doesn't make him less of racist or less of a sexist.