Point is Nugent makes very racial prejudice immature statements...just because you speak your mind doesn't make you right smart republicans are distancing themselves away from the train wreck that is Nugent

Same could be said for rev. Al and Jessie but the left loves them but hey I guess racism only works one way!

PAMFAM understand wrong is wrong why in hell would I thank ted Nugent for anything. He has the right to say what he's says okay, so...doesn't make him less of racist or less of a sexist.

Of course that's all you got from my post. What else is new?

The biggest racist in history was Hitler. Thanks to people who think like Nugent, as opposed to the way Obama thinks, you didn't have to meet him. Believe me, you would not be here had Hitler won.

Of course that's all you got from my post. What else is new?

The biggest racist in history was Hitler. Thanks to people who think like Nugent, as opposed to the way Obama thinks, you didn't have to meet him. Believe me, you would not be here had Hitler won.

Tell me again what role Nugent played in WWII I missed that in history...how do you no I wouldn't be here do you know my race

Tell me again what role Nugent played in WWII I missed that in history...how do you no I wouldn't be here do you know my race

Your race is not important. All that mattered then was if you were blond haired and blue eyed. I would not have existed either.

How does anyone get that I think Ted Nugent was involved in WWII? Is this a new mentality? I have said several times that it was people who think like Ted does that prevented world domination by many countries. This country needs more people like Nugent. At least he is getting air time amongst all the anti-Americans.Is that too much for you to grasp, or are you coming out of left field again?

Not only is my argument for Nugent's right to speak his mind, it is also to say we should be thankful that we have people who think like him today and they were around during WWII. If we had people who think like our current administration back in the day, we would all be speaking German or not exist at all. Yes, I am thankful for his rather outlandish behavior and his outspoken views. It keeps everything in check.