Palin and Romney.....Obama wins/Russia Ukraine issues

5GallonBucket

Yes, I could be. But in Palin's case at least, nothing she did before or since leads me to believe that she formulated that prediction herself. My biased assumption is that somebody smart around her told her to say that. But who knows... After all, she could see Russia from her back yard!

Obama is president of the 57 states of America.....and a" baby is punishment"  and  "So long as I'm Commander-in-Chief, we will sustain the strongest military the world has ever known. When you take off the uniform, we will serve you as well as you've served us"  and  "With the changing economy, no one has lifetime employment. But community colleges provide lifetime employability."   and "In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world."  and The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for many years"  ...

I agree. But I think the different dirtbag scales has much to do with the different ideologies. And when a large pillar of the right's message involves family values and Christianity, it really is important for them to live that lifestyle, especially when they're pushing legislation to enforce those beliefs. It's MY opinion that republicans will always be held to a higher standard in these types of matters because of what they say they stand for. I think in a way people in our country have come to expect political scandals, but they'll still backlash against someone they view as a hypocrite.

If this statement is true the left should be outraged right now by the hypocrites in this administration.

Obama is president of the 57 states of America.....and a" baby is punishment"  and  "So long as I'm Commander-in-Chief, we will sustain the strongest military the world has ever known. When you take off the uniform, we will serve you as well as you've served us"  and  "With the changing economy, no one has lifetime employment. But community colleges provide lifetime employability."   and "In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world."  and The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for many years"  ...

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D