So if...

Yeah, right, ATX? If I were to win, I would give back to WOS by adding Fieldturf to the Hooks for providing me the opportunity to be the manager of the 2000 Class 4A Division II State Finalist Football Team as well giving some to enhance academics! There is no guarantee that anyone will win the Powerball!

[quote name="crittergitter" post="1422066" timestamp="1375856734"]
[quote author=ATX31 link=topic=113180.msg1421760#msg1421760 date=1375802312]
I win the Powerball can I buy Nederland a new football stadium or is that against UIL Rules? I always wondered if you could
[/quote]

where would you build it?

[/quote]

By the high school probably.

[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=113180.msg1422079#msg1422079 date=1375881465]
I think the guidelines for donations of that type is that if you do something for one of the boys programs you have to do something for the girls programs also...
[/quote]

You could always build a new softball field.

I will buy the big piece of land by the airport, or end of nederland ave, or close to jailhouse, or just straight up tear down the old one and build it 180 degrees and closer to Nederland Ave so there parking will be a U shape like the plans NISD already made. Or at the High School the land freshman field plenty of space there. And if you have to build 1 boys facility and 1 girls facility just build a BISD like facility with a new pool state of the art weight room New locker rooms.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder