Bayou Bats '01 12U Team

We are excited to announce that a new 12U '01 team is being formed within the well-known Bayou Bats organization. The Bayou Bats currently have a very strong 14U team, and we are looking to carry on a strong tradition. A small number of positions will be available this fall, including a strong bracket pitcher. Open practice times and dates will be posted soon. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact...

Heath
[email protected]
409-351-1029

David
[email protected]
409-626-1274

Joe
[email protected]
409-365-0166

Bayou Bats is a great organization! I've watched these girls play the last couple of years and they have turned into one of the better 14U teams in the area. It's great they are growing and expanding. If I had a daughter in 12U, I would definitely consider having her play with the Bayou Bats. Good luck to you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
The Bayou Bats '01 team will continue having open practices from 5:30 pm until about 7:45 pm on:

Tuesday, July 16
Thursday, July 18
Tuesday, July 23
Thursday, July 25

All open practices are held at the Bayou Bats practice facility located at the corner of Llano and New Streets in Port Neches.

There are a small number of open roster spots available with an emphasis on [b]pitchers[/b] and [b]middle infielders[/b].  We encourage anyone interested to come out to a practice and give the Bayou Bats '01  a look!!!  Thanks!!!

Heath Pellegrin
Head Coach
[email protected]
409-351-1029

David Nelson
Assistant Coach
[email protected]
409-626-1274

Joe Dale Cary
Assistant Coach
[email protected]
409-365-0166