Select Baseball.

Decide to register with either USSSA or Nations - it's about $50 to register a team.

Purchase Team Insurance through the league you chose - about $150

Gather all birth certificates from your players and check their ages to see what Age Classification you actually fall under

Enter each player on your online roster EXACTLY as it is on the Birth Certificate (no joke, saw a team get DQ'd for having ONE letter missing in a kid's first name - they don't joke around)  *If you chose to play with Nations, you will have to Scan and Upload the player's birth certificates to the Nation's Website for approval.

You will be able to search for tournaments after all this is completed.  It's much easier to pay online with a CC rather than sending Money Order's  Only bad thing is that for 15U - 18U you are going to have to travel a little bit to play.  Not many local places have sanctioned tournaments within those age groups.

I tell you what, I have a 14U team and we are leaving for Alabama in a couple of weeks for our World Series - if you need somebody to scrimmage, let me know.  I think we can both help each other out.

Good Luck!

[quote name="NedBaseball" post="1413469" timestamp="1371251585"]
I gathered a group of guys to form a select team. It's 15 year olds. If anyone could tell me, I'm wondering how do I create the team? What do I have to go do? Please help. Just want to play some ball!
[/quote]
Our boys just went thru 15U - last year - in our expirence - we found more 15U tournaments in Houston area under Nations vs U trip - also I will attach a link for 16U - 18u tournaments in Houston just about every weekend - unsactioned - but good competition - we see plenty of 15U teams at these 16U tournaments getting ready for HS. Good luck ! http://www.eteamz.com/texasbaseballtournaments/

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder