**2007 PRE-SEASON ALL SOUTHEAST TEXAS BASEBALL TEAM**

Guest OHS_1994

Actually I hope that all of the kids in this area read this.  I remember when I played, and When I received rewards like this one it was a great honor.  For all of the kids that made this team I'm sure it is a honor for them.  Also when I was a younger player I would strive to work harder to make it on different teams.  If a kid reads this and did not make the team, well hopefully it motivates him enough to either 1) work harder this year and have a great season to make next years team, or 2) do what he needs to do to proove that the people that made this list were wrong by putting up good enough stats to make the end of the season list.  These list are great and if you ever played any sports and recieved notoriety while playing then you know how great you felt when you received it, and how it made you want to work harder when you didnt.

I don't recall seeing Arnold (Huffman) pitch but I have seen Listi.  This young man proved last year that he deserves every pre-season accolade that comes his way.  He is impressive.  There are other really good pitchers (Schooling, Hales) in the area but did they get the job done as consistently as Listi.  Listi is nails.

Guest bleed orange

I don't not have a dog in this hunt but I would like to give my opinion. I don't think they should have preseason picks in any sports,especially at the High School level. I don't like it at the college level either. The reason why I don't  like it at the High School level is because boys mature differently. Some mature in Jr High while others may not mature until late in high school or even sometimes until they get out. Preseason picks are fun and yes the kids that do make it probably get a kick out of it. But in reallity you have to prove it on the field. Now girls are a different story. I still don't think they should have preseason picks for them either but most of the girls are mature by their eight grade year, maybe not mentally but physically. Back in the old days if they had preseason picks which they did not, a kid not selected would be more motivated to work harder to prove everyone wrong. It would motivate some but not many in this day and time. Most kids not all just flat out don't care.

I am actually the best pitcher in Huffman at the age of forty eight so there that settles that. Good luck to all the teams and kids just play hard and have a great season.

Guest BobcatBeliever

I am actually the best pitcher in Huffman at the age of forty eight so there that settles that. Good luck to all the teams and kids just play hard and have a great season.

:D  Nothing like a middle age man with a personality!!!!

arnold was not around last year cause he had arm problems look for arnold sipe and listi to be a three headed monster that will be a froce to be reckoned with. I look for huffman to have if not the best pitching staff in the state but will defensively and offensively will they step up to compliment such great talent on the mound?

arnold was not around last year cause he had arm problems look for arnold sipe and listi to be a three headed monster that will be a froce to be reckoned with. I look for huffman to have if not the best pitching staff in the state but will defensively and offensively will they step up to compliment such great talent on the mound?

i respect that! to tell you the truth, arnold is one of my best friends, and i was just giving him props haha. im sure that the whole falcon pitching staff is legit.

Not to hijack this thread but Coop if I start a new thread can you transfer this info there? Thanks and first time we have had a following of our team on here so thanks to all.  ;D

There is one big name missin from that pitchers list. T.J. Morgan from Tarkington. He posted a 1.48 ERA with 48 K's in District alone. I mean come on. Those guys must have posted like a 0 ERA to have made it over him. I don't care if their teams won or not. His name should be on that list of pitchers.

Too bad he graduated last year.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a BH dad...with that said....All that I've been hearing...lot's of folks dismissing HF way too early...HF lost a ton of talent, besides JBagley...Listi is the real deal..Arnold can pitch in the "2" spot on many teams..Look for Schimt(?) to be a defensive leader. Oh, and Sipe is back....early, this looks to be an entertaining, competitive battle for the top 3 spots...With the unfortunate injury to Barrera, I still think it's 3 teams..HF, BH, and NC. What order...anybody's guess ???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Joshualndry

ON THIS LITTLE SUBJECT HOW THE MEMORIAL TITANS IS THE PRE-SEASON ALL SOUTHEAST TEXAS BASEBALL TEAM AND WE BEAT OZEN AND CENTRAL... MAN YOU PEOPLE CAN GIVE US  A LITTLE CREDIT.

• 3 weeks later...

There are a few names that should be on the list but they all can't be there.  I believe that the predictions are just that..predictions.  I believe that there are gonna be lots of surprise names that show up as the season goes on.  There have already been some surprises so far.  I wonder if the choices that were made back then are still what they are sticking with.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder