Jump to content

D3zii

Members
  • Posts

    2,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by D3zii

  1. Kinkaid always has a good team.
  2. Some one needs to tell Allen ISD they need a 2nd Highschool. Maybe even a 3rd, the way North Dallas is growing its only a matter of time. I mean come on that's ridiculous lol, I know they need 30mins to get to class. Enrollment sticks out like a sore thumb.
  3. Well Jeez, I know coach Smith, and I just cant see him letting it get that out of hand (If that were even the case)
  4. And that’s a final in Denton Guyer - 46 Cita - 35
  5. Guyer pulling away now. 46-28 late in the 4th
  6. 4th Guyer 39 Cita 28 Like I said previously, Guyer is for real
  7. Cita defense can’t stop Guyer
  8. 33-28 Guyer in the 4th
  9. 27-21 Guyer 3rd This gone be be a good finish
  10. Phone laggin 14-up Cita got punched in the mouth and punched right back
  11. 14-0 Guyer in the 1st Guyers team speed on D is legit
  12. 1. Cleveland/Magnolia West 2. Lufkin/Magnolia 3. Atascocita/Denton Guyer 4. West Brook/Deer Park 5. Huntsville/CE King 7. Hamshire-Fannett/Splendora 8. Navasota/Huffman 9. Shepherd/Liberty 10. Hardin-Jefferson/Jasper 11. Silsbee/Pleasant Grove 12. Livingston/Diboll 13. Bridge City/Anahuac 14. Lumberton/East Chambers 15. Orangefield/Buna 16. WO-S/Newton 17. Coldspring/Tarkington 18. Corrigan-Camden/Elkhart 19. Deweyville/Warren 20. Kelly/Kountze 21. Hull-Daisetta/West Hardin 22. Cushing/Evadale 23. West Sabine/Beckville 24. Shelbyville/Groveton 25. West Rusk/San Augustine
  13. Same King, has a good team and beat a pretty good Ridge point team. Huntsville is always tough but Ima roll with King
  14. Idk, that Guyer team is good, and the Guyer Defense is salty. Not saying Atascocita wont do it, but the way they handled Denton Ryan with all thoes top 300 players was definitely an eye catcher. I know its going to be a slug fest regardless
  15. Them boys off of "Ella Mean" got something to say!!!! 😂 but Westfield has always had hittas out of north Houston, I remember when Brook fielded those talented teams under stump from 05-08 with the likes of C.Mike, Albert Williams, Billy Chavis, Jordan Garrett, Ryan Grant, etc. Easily one of the most talented teams in the State of Texas with numerous D1 players and NFL players (4 ended up making it to the NFL if im not mistaken, C.Mike, Ryan Grant, Marcus Malbrough, Taylor Reed) How many Highschool can even say that in their entire school history and Brook had 4 on the same team and yet they couldnt do nothing with thoes Westfield teams who probably had just as much if not more talent. I think the closes Brook got was 07 and they still lost by two scores. I never understood why some of those Westfield couldn't win it all,
  16. IMO Casey should have been the starter from the jump, but im sure Card looked great in practice and had the better arm, but Thompson is a baller when those lights come on. Rice wont tell us much but after that with Tech and TCU Texas will know what they have. A&M Defense is legit, but I'm worried with Ark and Bama coming up on the schedule and the way the offense looked against Colorado, idk if they don't have 3 losses when he returns, unless its a dramatic change. To A&M's defense the QB probably wasn't ready and hadn't been getting many snaps TCU Looked decent but we wont know to much about them or Tech until conference play starts
  17. Really?? Sabine has players you think would start or play significantly at Memorial??
  18. my thoughts exactly, idk about Paris but Argyle could definitely hold their own against some of the bigger A schools
  19. Most Years id agree. but I could definitely see Stump and Atascocita winning the district this season. They went into Allen (who was on an 64 or 84 i forget home winning streak, so Its definitely in play. Also C.E King is no joke, but I don't see it
  20. prayers to everyone down there 🙏
  21. Texas-Ark game look fairly familiar to the bowl game with Strong😂 Granted I think Ark has a better season then last, but Texas didn't even look like it belonged. Texas D-Line which is suppose to be a dominate force got pushed around and if you look back against UL the same thing happen against them. The O-Line. . . . . . . I dont even need to say anything, I Hope Sark can recruit because they just dint have the personnel to compete at a high level right now
  22. Do you know if those kids from Vincent/Marshall all ended up going to Westbrook?? If so Westbrook is going to be a problem. Those 8th grade teams were buzz saws
  23. 1. College Station 2. Magnolia West 3. New Caney 4. Waller 5. Summer Creek 6. Barbers Hill 7. Goose Creek Memorial 8. PA Memorial 9. Tomball 10. Baytown Lee 11. Nederland 12. Huffman/Bridge City 13. Vidor 14. Orangefield 15. Hardin-Jefferson 16. Liberty 17. East Chambers 18. Newton 19. Corrigan-Camden 20. Hemphill 21. Warren 22. Beaumont Kelly 23. Deweyville 24. Waskom 25. Tenaha
  24. That they did..I loved how FSU looked though.. Seems like Milton may be their guy going forward. I think FSU could definitely be on the come up, with a solid recruiting class and a good coach in a not so great conference.
×
×
  • Create New...