-
Posts
3,247 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by BobCat22
-
I've been looking too and can't find one!
-
Lady Bobcat Classic (Dec. 11-13)
BobCat22 replied to BobCat22's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Yes, I think alot of teams in this area are playing in the YMBL this weekend. We may look to move our tournament in the future so that it's not the same weekend as the YMBL. -
**2009 High School Football Schedules**
BobCat22 replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Guess you won't need a ticket next season huh!!! -
Lady Bobcat Classic (Dec. 11-13)
BobCat22 replied to BobCat22's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I'll be patrolling the food area this year. You might not want to wear any ut stuff!!! -
Already marked my calendar!
-
Orangefield Girls Lady Bobcat Classic (Dec. 11-13) Pool A PNG Vidor HCYA Pool B Orangefield Huffman Buna Thursday, December 11 G1, 12:00pm, Huffman vs Buna (New Gym) G2, 4:30pm, PN-G vs Vidor (New Gym) G3, 6:00pm, Orangefield vs Buna (New Gym) Friday, December 12 G4, 10:30am, PN-G vs HCYA (New Gym) G5, 4:30pm, Vidor vs HCYA (New Gym) G6, 6:00pm, Orangefield vs Huffman (New Gym) Saturday, December 13 G7, 9:00am, Pool A 3rd vs Pool B 3rd (New Gym) G8, 12:00pm, Pool A 2nd vs Pool B 2nd (New Gym) G9, 3:00pm, Pool A 1st vs Pool B 1st (New Gym)
-
Use this thread to post player stats, either game, season or both. Sometimes it takes days to get scores much less stats, so post them here when you get them. Thanks Jdad for the idea!
-
Congrats Lady Hawks!
-
OF at Vidor today/Updates/77-16 OF Wins/Comments
BobCat22 replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I think Master T thinks this is the boys basketball forum. HJ and OF will battle for the top spot with Silsbee and HF battling for 3rd. -
Nederland Lady Bulldog Classic/POST SCORES HERE!!
BobCat22 replied to Bobcat1's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Orangefield - 66 Huffman - 40 -
Nederland Lady Bulldog Classic/POST SCORES HERE!!
BobCat22 replied to Bobcat1's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Updated with Friday's games -
Liberty Hill vs. WO-S for State Title
BobCat22 replied to Lt. Dan's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Oh... I'm sure they are very good. I'm not saying that at all. Gilmer is Gilmer. I just hope we get the chance to play them. We have a long way to go to even get that opportunity. I hear that, good luck. I'll be there supporting you guys! -
Liberty Hill vs. WO-S for State Title
BobCat22 replied to Lt. Dan's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I've seen Gilmer play. They are big and fast. I think WOS is the better team, but don't count out the Buckeyes. -
Lets get it started. Post Tuesday scores here!!!
-
**Orangefield at WO-S/67-0 Final/Comments**
BobCat22 replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Agreed! The fourth quarter it seemed like WOS ran the same exact play every play and we still could not stop it. Like someone else said on here what does WOS have to prove against OF. We don't have a history. I respect them and I think alot of WOS people respect us too. I know Hooks and Morrison are good friends and speak all the time. -
Livingston, Orangefield, Kountze, and Woodville are the only local teams ranked. Where is Hardin-Jefferson? ???
-
5A 1 Dulles 2 Naaman Forest 3 Duncanville 4 Cy-Fair 5 DeSoto 6 College Park 7 M. Summit 8 Bellaire 9 S.A. Madison 10 Irving McArthur 11 Pflugerville 12 C. Wagner 13 Northshore 14 L. Coronado 15 Houston Madison 16 Pfl. Connally 17 C.C. Carroll 18 Cinco Ranch 19 Plano West 20 Westfield 4A 1 Dallas Lincoln 2 Waco Midway 3 Mans. Timberview 4 Frisco 5 Arl. Seguin 6 Cibolo Steele 7 Canyon 8 Rockwall 9 Marble Falls 10 Yates 11 Palo Duro 12 Del Valle 13 Granbury 14 Aledo 15 Bay City 16 Livingston 17 C.C. Ray 18 Gregory-Portland 19 Longview 20 Willis 3A 1 L. Estacado 2 Argyle 3 Diboll 4 West Oso 5 Lubbock Cooper 6 D. Roosevelt 7 S.A. Houston 8 Bullard 9 Levelland 10 Princeton 11 Navasota 12 Abl. Wylie 13 Canton 14 China Spring 15 Liberty Eylau 16 Lytle 17 Fairfield 18 Hidalgo 19 Orangefield 20 Mt. Vernon 2A 1 Winnsboro 2 Peaster 3 Bowie 4 Poth 5 Kountze 6 Wall 7 Jim Ned 8 McGregor 9 Brock 10 Krum 11 Shallowater 12 Clyde 13 Abernathy 14 S.A. Cole 15 Skidmore Tynan 16 Gunter 17 Woodville 18 Hempstead 19 Marlin 20 Halletsville 1A Div 1 1 Sudan 2 Goldthwaite 3 Lovelady 4 Thorndale 5 Roscoe 6 Canadian 7 Muenster 8 LaPoynor 9 Wellington 10 Normangee 11 Martin’s Mill 12 Anton 13 Christoval 14 Cayuga 15 D’Hanis 16 Martinsville 17 Bosqueville 18 Trenton 19 Lindsay 20 Tahoka 1A Div 2 1 Roby 2 McLean 3 Wellman-Union 4 Kennard 5 Moulton 6 Rochelle 7 Oakwood 8 Guthrie 9 Strawn 10 Vega 11 Follett 12 Calvert 13 Round Top Car. 14 Slocum 15 Garden City 16 Saltillo 17 Leggett 18 R. Highland 19 Petersburg 20 Happy
-
1 Port Arthur Memorial 2 Hardin-Jefferson 3 Beaumont Central 4 Orangefield 5 Livingston 6 Beaumont Ozen 7 Silsbee 8 Barbers Hill 9 Woodville 10 Kountze 11 Hamshire-Fannett 12 Lumberton 13 Jasper 14 Nederland 15 Evadale Other teams to watch Beaumont West Brook, Little Cypress-Mauriceville, Bridge City, Anahuac, East Chambers, Kirbyville
-
HF and Silsbee make me nervous. This year is going to be even better than last year and I can NOT wait! ;D Unfortunately, the injury bug really got Hamshire-Fannett this year. Silsbee wins tonight and Hamshire-Fannett goes on the list to wait for next year. It is Wo-S, Silsbee and Hardin-Jefferson advancing for the 2008 season. I think tigersvoice thought this was the football forum!!
-
One of the coldest games I can remember was the 1988 state championship between WOS and Paris at Kyle Field.
-
TexasGirlsBasketball.com Region 3 Rankings
BobCat22 replied to HillGuy's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Not sure about Jasper being the 5th best team in this region. They are getting better but not a top 10 team in this region yet.