Jump to content

BobCat22

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    3,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by BobCat22

  1. I think these are correct. Orangefield Felts - 1 Statum - 1 (inside the park)
  2. The other star at Dulles, Jasmin Henderson has signed with Lamar.
  3. I'm really going to miss seeing her on the bench. It's been fun watching you over the years coach. Good Luck to you. If they do post the HJ job, it should get alot of interest, but they have a good one there already in Coach Davis.
  4. Griner signed with Baylor. Bone is still undecided.
  5. Is Coach Sims getting out of coaching?
  6. This is a big game for the ladies. Get out and support these ladies tonight. No excuses today, game time is 7. Lets have a good crowd at the Montagne tonight to help these ladies keep the home winning streak alive.
  7. Diboll vs Robinson is going to be a good one tomorrow!
  8. Final Robinson - 55 Navasota - 37
  9. Very true, but I'm just not sure it will pass. I would think that OF and probably HF would vote for it, but don't see too many other local 3A's voting for it, but maybe statewide it will pass. Coop have you had any feedback from across the state on this?
  10. Plus I think she was more into volleyball!! Wasn't she district MVP in volleyball?
  11. I agree Terror, Sam is much improved and moving in the right direction. The freshman #10 can shoot the rock. She is going to be very good. Nice crowd tonight at the ladies game. Still wish they would get more support though, they are solid and keep getting better.
  12. Forget the guys, their season is over. Get out and support the ladies. They are playing well right now and will be in the conference tourney. They deserve more support and recognition than they get. They are playing at home Wednesday night.
  13. Good post. Both crowds were rockin last night. Great atmosphere!
  14. That's what I've heard too, but have not confirmed it yet.
  15. Huffman plays HF. HJ plays Coldspring. Here is a link to the bracket. [Hidden Content]
  16. WOW can you say defense!! Both teams half court defenses were very good tonight. I talked to Moore and Fontenot after the game. Both are very fine young ladies. Best of luck in the playoffs Lady Hawks. I'm going to try my best to make it to Woodville on Tuesday. I overheard some of the Coldspring players saying after the game tonight that they are going to put it on HJ. Show'em what 21-3A is all about Lady Hawks. Good Luck!!
  17. From Orangefield, it may be easier to go to Evadale and hit 96 there, then south through Silsbee. It is longer, but alot less traffic.
  18. HEY JDAD, I WILL HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE, B/C IF I'M THINKING RIGHT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BIG GAME ON FRIDAY IN 20 4A GIRLS BASKETBALL BETWEEN TO GREAT BALLCLUBS, IN OZEN AND CENTRAL. I WOULD'VE SAID 2 OF THE BETTER TEAMS IN SETX. SO 2 GREAT GAMES, BETWEEN 4 GREAT TEAMS, ON 1 NIGHT, WHICH GAME WILL EACH OF YOU ATTEND? A doubleheader would be sweet!!!
  19. Really, I dont like that gym. I was hoping Ozen or Vidor.
  20. Looks like West Brook, Ozen, and Vidor's gyms are open on Friday.
  21. I agree AAW. The girls program has improved tremendously the last two years, but wait till next year. I think this years team will make some noise in the conference tourney and it would not surprise me if they actually win. I'm excited about next year. I can see next years team getting in the NCAA's and possible winning a couple of games. Jenna Plumley will be running the point. Remember she was the starting PG at Oklahoma last year. Also Igoufe will be ready to go. Throw them in with Brittney Williams, Darika Hill, Trashanna Smith and Ang Green. Plus another good recruiting class. Future is very bright for the Lady Cards.
  22. 1. Kountze 2. Central 3. Orangefield 3. Hardin Jefferson 5. Woodville 6. Barbers Hill 7. Evadale 8. Livingston 9. Ozen 10. Dayton 11. East Chambers 12. Memorial 13. Nederland 14. LCM 15. Anahuac
  23. OF lost to Kountze twice, Conroe, Nederland, and HJ.
×
×
  • Create New...