Huffman's new stadium! - **New Pictures posted 6/26/09**

bobtex

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was over that way on Thanksgiving and rode by it.  They still had a lot of work to do to the home side, but the turf is in and the visitor side looks complete, however the visitors stands looked small to me.  It is going to be nice, much much better than what Huffman had before.

Its gonna hold six thousand and I have some pictures and will try to get them up later this week. The stadium looks alot like the one in Spring with a HUGE press box. The stadium will be done by the district track meet but wait until you see the jumbotron scoreboard. Plus they are putting in twelve tennis courts and a ten thousand sq foot field house.

Its gonna hold six thousand and I have some pictures and will try to get them up later this week. The stadium looks alot like the one in Spring with a HUGE press box. The stadium will be done by the district track meet but wait until you see the jumbotron scoreboard. Plus they are putting in twelve tennis courts and a ten thousand sq foot field house.

This is all well and good, but I think you guys need to concentrate on putting a decent team on the field to go along with all these new bells and whistles. None of that really matters as long as you guys keep losing.

This is all well and good, but I think you guys need to concentrate on putting a decent team on the field to go along with all these new bells and whistles. None of that really matters as long as you guys keep losing.

Maybe the new stadium will breed more interest and excitement to an already growing area. Huffman is definitely on the upswing in growth and that can only help athletics. In case you didn't know.... everyone on this site knows that WOS is a GREAT program, no need to run others down.

Gotta love it when someone spins the topic and puts down a program...Good job!!!  Do you feel better now?

Gotta love it when someone spins the topic and puts down a program...Good job!!!  Do you feel better now?

I am glad you love it. Oh, and I feel great!

That was weak...nice try though ::)

;D

He is just mad because we beat them in the Astrodome a couple of years ago even though they were favored by 20 ;D

;D

He is just mad because we beat them in the Astrodome a couple of years ago even though they were favored by 20 ;D

Mad? That's funny. Never gave that game any consideration to my way of thinking. I just chalked that loss up to being one of those days. The better team lost that day.

Still doesn't change the fact that you guys pale in comparison to our football program. I guess you can always say you have a nice stadium. ::)

I would have to say that 99.999% of the WOS fans have respect for other programs and are extremely classy.....Why is it always the .001% that thinks every other program in the state sucks in comparison is the one that is spouting off at the mouth right now? 

Are you crying? There's no crying in football!!

Nope, not crying at all....In case you were wondering, I'm not from Huffman I just think it's a great thing that they are getting a new stadium...I'm happy for the school, athletes, and community...

;D

Mad? That's funny. Never gave that game any consideration to my way of thinking. I just chalked that loss up to being one of those days. The better team lost that day.

Still doesn't change the fact that you guys pale in comparison to our football program. I guess you can always say you have a nice stadium. ::)

::)

If you build it...they will come.  Good luck and congrats to Huffman.

Guest ST4life

I could get some pictures of the Huffman stadium...........

A guy I know works for Southwest Building Systems and I think they are installing the sound system for that stadium

so I will see if he will take a picture for me.........

This has been a long time coming.In the early 70's 2 huge subdivisions off fm2100 were built and when at capacity was supposed to house 20,000 residents.Lockshire-Idlelock w/golf course and it fizzled until recently.The Commons down the road is full and heresay is there are plans to build a new bridge over the north end of Lake Houston connecting them w/Kingwood.So the answer is They are coming and fast.

I could get some pictures of the Huffman stadium...........

A guy I know works for Southwest Building Systems and I think they are installing the sound system for that stadium

so I will see if he will take a picture for me.........

I have four that I can emailt to someone if they will send me a email address.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder