Huffman's new stadium! - **New Pictures posted 6/26/09**

bobtex

I just found out last night that Huffman will be a part of my new coverage beat and I am extremely excited to get up in that plush new pressbox!!!

Rayne come on over bc we have a alumni game vs the seniors later this month that needs some coverage. Good food in the box I hear. Call Coach Mac and lets get it on.  ;D

End of April or May, we are going to try and get over there to meet with the coaches asap, but might need to do it sooner!!

I want to say May but check your pms and I will provide info. Thanks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest etbu

Remember! The Falcon Stadium opening day ceremony is this Saturday ,the 23rd., at noon! Come see what a new ,first rate stadium looks like! I hear it's going to be a big celebration!

You the guess speaker or doing the christening?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest etbu

We held our graduation in this joint last night and you guys will freak. It is beyond nice and like night and day compared to where we came from. Not only is the stadium nice but the track and weight room are that of a five a skewl. Good job Huffman you should be proud to have something so nice.  ;D

Friday nights are going to be nice in Huffman, Tx this fall!

Maybe we can get six home wins for the new stadium right? Big nice stadium sure will look nice with a good season.  8) Expections around here are pretty high with all the $$$$$ spent to house the boys in Red and Black.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks bro for putting up the pictures and cannot wait til the season starts. Having a raffle for the reserved on Saturday and Grad for five hundred you can get four seats.  ;D Better yet I have purchased four and you and moma can come on with it.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder