Jump to content

BobCat22

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    3,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by BobCat22

  1. OF won 4-3
  2. Congrats Lady Rebels on a great season!
  3. Good Luck Lady Rebels!
  4. Yes OF is now looking for a 2nd scrimmage.
  5. Orangefield vs Navasota Friday 7 at Summer Creek
  6. Congrats Lady Rebels
  7. LCM vs Splendora Tuesday 7 at Warren
  8. Orangefield vs Liberty/Coldspring Monday 6 at Kountze
  9. LCM won 41-34. LCM takes 3rd in district with sweep of HJ.
  10. OF won 57-41. Clinches 2nd with the HJ lose to LCM.
  11. I think HJ is now 8-3. I'm not sure if that HF record is correct.
  12. I think this is accurate with the exception of HF. Does anyone have their district record? Silsbee 6-0 OF 5-1 LCM 3-3 HJ 3-3 WOS 2-4 BC 1-5 HF?
  13. OF won. Think it was 45-33
  14. What I read said HF won 35-30. Which is it?
×
×
  • Create New...