La Poyner 53 Evadale 51/Final - 2OT

Hagar

I,d be interested to see how many free throw attempts for each team.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out LaPoynor had twice as many as Evadale.  Just wonder.  Our unforced errors/turnovers really hurt us.  For those of you who've followed the Lady Rebels, and may wonder why we didn't score more, the LaPoynor defense played out on us, severally reducing our three point attempts. Doubt I'll ever get to see a more exciting game.  Just the game was awesome, but having my g'daughter playing for Evadale compounded the thrill.

Congrats to the Lady Flyers and I wish them all the best for the remainder of the Playoffs  

LaPoynor defeated Tatum today 46-39.   After the game yesterday, that was a good win.  I suspect under under normal circumstances, that 7 point margin would have been several points higher.  

Looking forward to the results of the state finals.  According to the TABC poll, #1, 4, 5, & 6 (LaPoynor) are in.