La Poyner 53 Evadale 51/Final - 2OT

Hagar

now that I have finally semi gotten over the game: I would like thank all of the lady rebel fans and parents who supported the Coaches and Team all year long. This of course is not unusual, you all are there every year for them and they know it. It has been such a great season and sad to say good bye to such a great bunch of Seniors. Savannah,Blake,Cassie and of course McCartney thank you for letting me take part in just a small part of your lives. I wish you a great Senior year and much success and I know you will never give up and never give in.

Mr.Dave

5 hours ago, URmer said:

now that I have finally semi gotten over the game: I would like thank all of the lady rebel fans and parents who supported the Coaches and Team all year long. This of course is not unusual, you all are there every year for them and they know it. It has been such a great season and sad to say good bye to such a great bunch of Seniors. Savannah,Blake,Cassie and of course McCartney thank you for letting me take part in just a small part of your lives. I wish you a great Senior year and much success and I know you will never give up and never give in.

Mr.Dave

URmer, I'm just curious about the number of FT attempts each team had (attempts only).  Not trying to blame Ref's, we were beat by a very good team and our girls played their hearts out.  Just seem like the Flyers got to the line more than we did.  Maybe not - my BP was approx 300 over 299, so we may have had more attempts.

And I'm so proud of those Seniors.  Been watching them since Lil Dribblers.  Watched 3 of them starting on JV as Fr (Savannah was on varsity) go 20-0 for first undefeated JV team in Evadale history.  

And unfortunately, for the other teams in our District, next year will see another great Lady Rebel team.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Bobcat88 said:

How will Evadale be next year

Had four Sr's.  Only one starter, although the other 3 got plenty of playing time.  Four starters back.  PG made All State as Soph. I'd say not quite the depth and experience on the bench, but close.  Several good JV players coming up.  

Bottom line, I expect the Lady Rebs to have another great season.