Jump to content

Stangfan#1

Members
  • Posts

    672
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Stangfan#1

  1. Wos jv/freshman 19 BC 0 Halftime
  2. If they play the way they play against legacy lcm I going to be 1-0 in the second season
  3. It's buffing real bad
  4. I think this game starts at 730
  5. Oh I thought wrong than
  6. I thought that was hamshire fannett
  7. Blowout tomorrow I wish I can see it but got to fix my truck I don't see any live stream for this game that suxs
  8. Combine freshman/jv WOS 60 Combine freshman/jv Liberty 0
  9. WOS Freshman 18 PNG Freshman 8 final
  10. 6:07 in the 4 quarter WOS Freshman 18 PNG Freshman 8
  11. 6 seconds remaining in the 3rd quarter WOS Freshman 18 PNG Freshman 0
  12. 2 quarter with 46 seconds in half WOS 12 PNG 0
  13. 2 quarter 4:35 remaining in half WOS Freshman 6 PNG Freshman 0
  14. 1. Port Neches Groves 2. Humble 3. Katy 4. Humble kingwood 5. Humble summer creek 6. C.e king 7. Port Arthur Memorial 8. Texas City 9. West Orange Stark 10. Needville 11. Lumberton 12. Vidor 13. Buna 14. Anahauc 15. Silsbee 16. Newton 17. East chambers 18. Hardin 19. New Waverly 20. Centerville 21. Mount Enterprise 22. Deweyville 23. Warren 24. Chester 25. Houston St. Pius 26. Kirbyville
  15. WOS Freshman 28 Nederland Freshman 8 final
  16. I say Port Arthur Memorial in a close one to it might come down to the wired or overtime
  17. Carthage is way to powerful for Franklin Carthage will kill Franklin sorry
  18. Carthage is way to powerful for Franklin Carthage will kill Franklin sorry
  19. Carthage is way to powerful for Franklin Carthage will kill Franklin sorry
  20. Jasper by how many points they want but jasper by 21 points or more that's why I say by jasper how many points they want
  21. That's going be a good game but I really think Lumberton is going to take Hamshire -Fannett who u got for this game AggiesAreWe
  22. Me is WOS VS Nederland
  23. Give me the raiders by 14
×
×
  • Create New...