Jump to content

Stangfan#1

Members
  • Posts

    672
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Stangfan#1

  1. Give me Crosby by 7 or it might go either way but I think Crosby going to have something to prove to people
  2. Stangs by 14
  3. I'm sorry Tyler chapel hill by 21
  4. Dogs by 21
  5. Png 35 Klein oak 14
  6. How your team did in first scrimmage
  7. Yes it's is they got pick 1st in district my top 3 teams in that district is LCM Lumberton Vidor
  8. Mustangs looking more better then last year but our WRs have to catch the ball defense looking better they had 2 turnovers tonight one for an interception and an fumble turn over had a couple of big hits to as well offense line needs a little more work I think if they fix these problems they have Mustangs will be alright defense was flying to the ball tonight they had 2 touchdowns call back but hay it is what it is Mustangs will be fine this year and I'm going to agree with AggiesAreWe they going to finish in 2 place in district
  9. I see west orange might go 7-3 this year
  10. I think wos is going to improve this year
  11. Not true coach t is done
  12. If png plays the way they play liberty hill and they play some good defense png got it all the way
  13. Me I'm going to PNG vs Liberty Hill
  14. You right someone defense fail and Gilmer was the underdogs they shock me
  15. It suxs cause I don't think WOS playing PNG next year they put waco la vego in the place of PNG
  16. Any thoughts of this girl how it went down me personally it was an shocking to me that Gilmer won that game Gilmer finally got there revenge against the bulldogs Good Luck on the way gilmer
  17. It's possible that wos is going play newton week 1 not sure it's true but possible
  18. i agree im pulling for jasper but im not seeing that happen
  19. I don't see it neither Bellville offense and defense is on a different level this year
  20. Cuero takes this one hamshire fannett you had a great year but good luck in the area round doe
  21. Oh OK I'm just seeing what posting on here but from another source do that the head coaching job is about to be online for someone to apply
  22. Hold on is I missing something here the head coach job is about to be opening up
  23. Silsbee wins this game but watch out doe cause they can sneak up on you quickly but Silsbee 36 Jasper 24
  24. Prayers for u my brother from west orange stark mustangs nation
  25. Wos 19 bc 0
×
×
  • Create New...