Jump to content

Stangfan#1

Members
  • Posts

    672
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Stangfan#1

  1. Yeah Hardin 52 Warren 10
  2. PNG 35 Klien oak 17
  3. Nederland by 14 maybe 21
  4. Maybe I dont know the backup QB is pretty good he did well against the orangefield scrimmage
  5. Who yall got
  6. It's going to be a scary one but I'm taking the Stangs by 14
  7. 1. Jayton 2. Gordon 3. Muenster 4. Stamford 5. Gunter 6. Columbus 7. Carthage 8. Celina 9. SOC 10. Highland Park 11. Southlake Carroll 12. North Crowley 39 Westlake 35
  8. Gunter is a beast of a team can The Ville pull this off if they got by tidehaven last year state finalist team who knows what can happen I really hope the eagles can pull this game off bring home the title to the 409 let off the upset Tigers 34 Eagles 36
  9. I think Woodville takes this one in a close one
  10. WOW way to go Woodville keep it gaining
  11. Good luck Indains bring home the win
  12. La vega 45 Silsbee 28
  13. Good luck dogs go shock them
  14. Hay you did an amazing job tonight you should do all wos games next year replace kogt 😂
  15. No I'm talking about Nederland vs PNG
  16. Who yall got Mustangs by 14
  17. I hope I do better in the playoffs to as well hope
  18. I hope that happens to I want to go to that game and it might be at lamar cardinal stadium I'm there for that one
  19. They have to face waco la vega 2 round before yall even think about bellville and hamshire fannett
  20. 1. North Shore 2. United 3. Lufkin 4. Barbers Hill 5. Angleton 6. Kingwood park 7. Montgomery 8. PNG 9. Huffman 10. Hardin Jefferson 11. LCM 12. Vidor 13. Jasper 14. Silsbee 15. WOS 16. Teague 17. Fairfield 18. New Waverly 19. Joaquin 20. Shelbyville 21. Timpson 22. Evadale 23. West Sabine 24. Burkeville 25. Chester Tie Breaker Hawley
  21. I'm thinking wos in this game if they can stop the penalties and slow down the longhorns passing game. WOS 34 HF 33
  22. !!:0/7/1 You've alerted the ScoreboardBot: Score Alert: Tarkington(7) @ West Orange-Stark(0) Q1
  23. 1. North Shore 2. Summer Creek 3. Galveston Ball 4. Lufkin 5. Friendswood 6. Angleton 7. Nederland 8. Port Neches Groves 9. Bridge City 10. Vidor 11. Huffman 12. Lumberton 13. Jasper 14. Kirbyville 15. Orangefield 16. Coldspring 17. Diboll 18. Anderson-Shiro 19. Kountze 20. Garrison 21. San Augustine 22. Evadale 23. Deweyville 24. West Sabine 25. Apple Springs
×
×
  • Create New...