-
Posts
2,686 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08
-
I hope so. The fans in Coldspring really didn't "approve" of this hire at all so hopefully he can move back to greener pastures. It's going to take a special kind of hire to turn this ship around and get us in the right direction. We should start looking for schools with head coaches/coordinators with decent success at schools further away or pull from a 5A/6A school in the Greater Houston area that is looking for a start but have to come with the understanding that there will be obstacles to overcome.
-
[Hidden Content] This is a current bond proposal for this month but it doesn't have any information about the high school itself which is a shame but it's great for areas.
-
This has been going on for years even before Barbay was there. He was hired in my Senior year and he was left with a budget way messed up than what it is now.
-
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
As far as I know they have. Shepherd to my knowledge used to have 2 high schools before merging into one. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
I'll at least give us 3 wins that's it and only because the jv was somewhat competitive last season and some of those guys will be on varsity this season. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
We don't have Kelly on the schedule this time. It's Liberty, Shepherd, Crockett and Kountze and me personally I only see wins against Tarkington, Kountze and Buna (although I agree with you about the Cougars they should have beaten us last season). -
Ours got updated as far as scrimmages goes. We didn't have that info at first but we will scrimmage Teague and LCM.
-
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
I was going to mention that but they haven't played each other in quite sometime. I'm sure Hardin will be back on the schedule in the near future. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Throw Buna in that mix too. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Mostly through the mid-late 90s up until '01 I believe. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Yes... I was at the game posting updates on here and to me for all of the games of the series especially at least the ones I've seen this was the very best game bar none. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
One thing I always wanted to know: Who is Tarkington's true rival? (I don't think that Cleveland has ever considered them as rivals.) -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Same could have been said when the shoe was on the other foot when we were doing all the winning in the series. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
@CDub86 Just saw that we play y'all for our first game in district for Homecoming... Very interesting. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
I remember that district as well. Coldspring was mainly running through that district and any district for the most part in the 90s. That's when everyone was scared to play us. I also remember Trinity being in some of those districts as well as they were pretty good in basketball at the time. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Cleveland in basketball for sure. As far as Splendora goes it's for football but they would definitely get bounced out early in seasons they when to the playoffs. In those days Barbers Hill, Huffman and Liberty ran the district on a consistent basis followed by Cleveland and Splendora. The rest of us (outside of us in basketball) were bottom dwellers. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Me too plus Barbers Hill and Huffman as well. -
Tarkington is open/Jake Howard has been hired
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Definitely was him... I was on the freshman team back then before moving back to Coldspring. His youngest son Seth (I think he's Kirbyville's head coach or whatever was my QB back then). -
The day you see Coldspring get a bond passed for turf (There has been discussions about this already to get it approved) is the day you will see Shepherd put their bid into getting some.
-
District Playoff Spot Scenarios/Updated Feb. 18
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Surprised that they even are still in contention. -
**NON-DISTRICT SCHEDULES**/Post here
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Maybe so. -
**NON-DISTRICT SCHEDULES**/Post here
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Probably going to go 2-2 or 1-3 in non-district. -
**NON-DISTRICT SCHEDULES**/Post here
TrojanWarrior08 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Football
Heck of a schedule for you guys.