Jump to content

5GallonBucket

Members
  • Posts

    7,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by 5GallonBucket

  1. For the sake of B.U.T. I hope this is a joke.....
  2. Is Kountze at full strength
  3. I saw a quote and can’t remember who said it....something like this “So are we going to listen to Tide pod eaters and people confused on what bathroom to use on gun control,” awesome
  4. I foresee them at state.
  5. It’s all about guard play.
  6. So I guess cheating is allowed....now......for a selected few
  7. Transgender male wins state championship in Texas (Won in 2017 as well)....he won against girls by the way. Pathetic!!!!!! From Euless trinity. Dallas area go figure
  8. He s had other former nfl players on his coaching staff as well.....Earnest Rhône (still coaching) and Cody Spencer (not coaching).... very intriguing indeed. West Brook could be challenged ......nope .....wait....will be challenged.
  9. It’s a different era....now days. I don’t see it changing any time soon. Where s tarver when you need him......
  10. His daughter is at WB. The pg is a senior.....never bought in. They ll have simon, Carpenter (starters) returning. They ll have several bench contributors returning along with a true pg in the freshman Yates who got moved up during district play......he can go. WB will be fine. A very good Jv and freshman group. as far as the game....no comment
  11. I still watch the rifleman
  12. There is a simple fix to this
  13. What’s the line at
  14. Coaches are classroom teachers. That s what makes up most of there pay. Coaches pay is just a stipend. And you can lose ur stipend.....there s fine print in there
  15. A great role model.....indeed. I was fortunate to be a student of his. “KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID” prayers to the family.
  16. Or that region....good grief that’s brutal for b-ball and football
  17. Well. He turned deer park down.....Crosby gave him more money
  18. That wasn’t the question? So r u saying sneed is only there cause parquet and Carpenter left?
  19. Basketball position is not a foregone conclusion.
  20. How good would hj be if they had Parquet and Carpenter with Sneed? Hj got beat by Silsbee. Would it be a different story? im bored
  21. He ll probably only put his name in the mix if they do open it up and not retain Paul or Thomas
  22. Regional final or beyond on a consistent basis is a powerhouse IMO. I don’t foresee that in the next 6 to 7 years. With re zoning and Boutte being at WB and they re winning and ranked 16th and they shouldn’t lose any more games until at least 3rd round.I foresee some going to WB.... oh and they ll be getting a new floor soon. More and more clout
×
×
  • Create New...