Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. not sure how to look at this game. Baytown Lee is undefeated and whipped everyone that they have played which really doesn't amount to much. On the other hand they might have something special going on over there this year. But one thing is for sure we will find out on Friday night. I like the way the 0-3 ned faithful are picking lee lol. That 0-3 record is leaving a bad taste in their mouth. Kinda curious as to what changes they are making to fix their predicament. lol I think both teams will put up points just depends on penalties and turnovers and who has the ball last. Come on Friday.
  2. 1. A&M Consolidated/Huntsville 2. Baytown Lee/Port Neches-Groves 3. Newton/Gilmer 4. Grapeland/Evadale 5. Beaumont United/Baytown Sterling 6. Port Arthur Memorial/Galena Park 7. Sheldon C.E. King/Beaumont West Brook 8. Dayton/Barbers Hill 9. Nederland/Santa Fe 10. Vidor/Crosby 11. Coldspring-Oakhurst/Franklin 12. Buna/Orangefield 13. Hardin/Warren 14. Kirbyville/Anahuac 15. Woodville/East Chambers 16. Hardin-Jefferson/Little Cypress-Mauriceville 17. La Marque/Jasper 18. Silsbee/Lumberton 19. Tarkington/Hamshire-Fannett 20. West Orange-Stark/Bridge City 21. Alto/Corrigan-Camden 22. Kountze/Hull-Daisetta 23. San Augustine/Hemphill 24. High Island/Chester 25. Cypress Christian/Beaumont Kelly Catholic
  3. United takes out PAM, the mouse is rushed to the emergency room after having a heart attach because of the coaching in PA lol JK!!
  4. yeah I wouldn't make no predictions, our defense has hell with the one on one deep coverage. I just cant understand why we don't have safety help / coverage back in our secondary. Back in the day our safety was the headhunter, now im not sure what or where he is playing these days. They did play better in the second half not giving up any more points, but wow why wait till the third qt to do something adjustment wise. Silsbee hurt us with the deep ball early and often. Why not make an adjustment after getting beat 3 times with the deep ball in the first half. Should have stopped that after seeing it the first time you would think. But what the hell do I know, I guess they cant see that from the field and the people in the pressbox are too busy watching movies on the ipads lol
  5. he might change his tune after united takes them down back to reality lol
  6. yes sir I saw that after I went back and looked a second time. I didn't have my glasses on so im sure it was in plain sight of view lol. im getting old lol
  7. to be honest it has been a long time since The Tigers have stopped PNG. I know yall made it to the state finals last year but that doesn't mean a thing when you facing a school with bigger numbers on a hot humid Friday night. Silsbees guys were cramping right and left, im sure because they were going both ways. the tigers have some talent should be fine.
  8. might be a long year for the hill, having to reboot at the skilled positions isn't good.
  9. dark horse in the district this year, might surprise some people this year.
  10. where is the score for Crosby ? and sante fe ?
  11. sweet lol I hear ya, hell you have to let them enjoy their new scoreboard and their new turf which looked great btw. I didn't like the way they went dark green for 20 yards then light green alternating. I think it would have looked better one color all the way thru. Just my opinion
  12. lots of ints but both teams threw ints
  13. I wouldn't go there the scoreboard info was so small I couldn't hardly make out what everything was, I didn't have my glasses on so that is why it prob looked so small. lol I figured by the way you pumped it up like it was some kind of huge scoreboard like whats up in Texas Stadium lol :-)
  14. WHAT position does this kid play?
  15. great interview he is a character for sure!!
  16. I heard the bulldogs brought in Romo to do the commentary and analysis play by play.
  17. bahahahahahahaha you are trying to be funny now
  18. allways a great test. I hate that its a scrimmage and basically a touch the qb kinda scrimmage but it is what it is. If we would have played last year in a real game I think PNG would have walked all over the stangs but that is just an opinion. The Stangs have always been 1 up on us year in and year out. Nothing but respect for them and their football team.
  19. we waiting on your tidbit information lol. I say PNG puts a whooping on Silsbee just my two cents
  20. gonna be an interesting year, ready to kick this season off and get the show on the road. So Soulja what is your take on Silsbee and PNG this year, we are Shugless and or picking up the pieces. lol I already have my thoughts on it so hit me and we will start the year off right.
  21. pm me Buddy Garrity I wanna hear the latest scoops lol
  22. the parent told me today that there were actally 4 new kids on Varsity this year lol. Probably from PAM I would imagine. that ipad incident you should be happy about that ipad incident, it gave you a share of the district title lol, without that nonsense we would have been the outright district champs. I think it is silly myself but what do I know, but the fact is everyone of them coaches have phones that are capable of taking video of the game. Oh well its in the past on to the future, Now instead of the Shug Show it will be on the Boast Show.
  23. lol well I doubt that very seriously, but truthfully he says they do have a transfer and is supposed to be a stud lol. oh well someone will come up with something lol
  24. anyone know anything about a transfer runningback for Nederland. My coworkers son is on jv and says that the kid is a stud and no one can touch him. He doesn't know his name but seems to think that he will be a beast. If I am not mistaken, they already have a pair of RBs that were pretty darn good last year that are returning. Might be interesting to see how this pans out.
  25. Who is Bridge City lol?
×
×
  • Create New...